MX23RW : Sunday, July 3 14:16:55| >> :60:1052:1052:
May 17, 2022 at 11.15pm UK at Estádio Governador Plácido Aderaldo Castelo
Ceara
6 - 0
General Caballero JLM
Wescley (6'), Cleber (18', 32'), Mendoza (72', 78'), Roberto (84')
FT(HT: 3-0)

Lezcano (23'), Corulo (81')
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana Group Stage clash between Ceara and General Caballero JLM.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: America Mineiro 0-2 Ceara
Wednesday, June 8 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Next Game: Goias vs. Ceara
Sunday, June 12 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Deportivo 0-1 General Caballero JLM
Thursday, May 26 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ceara win with a probability of 50.18%. A win for General Caballero JLM had a probability of 25.22% and a draw had a probability of 24.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ceara win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.76%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.55%) and 2-0 (8.8%). The likeliest General Caballero JLM win was 0-1 (7.15%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.68%). The actual scoreline of 6-0 was predicted with a 0.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Ceara would win this match.

Result
CearaDrawGeneral Caballero JLM
50.18% (-0.877 -0.88) 24.6% (0.898 0.9) 25.22% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
Both teams to score 53.31% (-2.945 -2.95)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.13% (-3.881 -3.88)48.86% (3.879 3.88)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.04% (-3.624 -3.62)70.96% (3.621 3.62)
Ceara Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.51% (-1.831 -1.83)19.49% (1.829 1.83)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.64% (-3.082 -3.08)51.36% (3.078 3.08)
General Caballero JLM Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.21% (-2.106 -2.11)33.78% (2.104 2.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.55% (-2.35 -2.35)70.45% (2.347 2.35)
Score Analysis
    Ceara 50.17%
    General Caballero JLM 25.22%
    Draw 24.59%
CearaDrawGeneral Caballero JLM
1-0 @ 10.76% (1.059 1.06)
2-1 @ 9.55% (-0.113 -0.11)
2-0 @ 8.8% (0.394 0.39)
3-1 @ 5.21% (-0.379 -0.38)
3-0 @ 4.8% (-0.061999999999999 -0.06)
3-2 @ 2.83% (-0.385 -0.39)
4-1 @ 2.13% (-0.293 -0.29)
4-0 @ 1.96% (-0.145 -0.15)
4-2 @ 1.16% (-0.237 -0.24)
Other @ 2.98%
Total : 50.17%
1-1 @ 11.68% (0.53 0.53)
0-0 @ 6.58% (0.989 0.99)
2-2 @ 5.18% (-0.372 -0.37)
3-3 @ 1.02% (-0.208 -0.21)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 24.59%
0-1 @ 7.15% (0.714 0.71)
1-2 @ 6.34% (-0.068000000000001 -0.07)
0-2 @ 3.88% (0.181 0.18)
1-3 @ 2.29% (-0.162 -0.16)
2-3 @ 1.88% (-0.254 -0.25)
0-3 @ 1.4% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 25.22%

Head to Head
Apr 26, 2022 11.15pm
General Caballero JLM
0-2
Ceara

Duarte (23'), Alfonso (50'), Aranda (58'), Fernandez (66'), Rodriguez (73'), Lezcano (86')
Erick (51' pen.), Messias (69')
Geovane (27'), Vinicius (51'), Richard (51'), Erick (54'), Ribeiro (75')
Ribeiro (80')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!