MX23RW : Wednesday, August 17 17:35:05| >> :300:86500:86500:
Apr 30, 2022 at 8.30pm UK at Castelao
Ceara
0 - 1
Bragantino

Lindoso (7')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Ytalo (17')
Ramon (40'), Silva (45+3'), Schwengber (75'), Ramires (76'), Helinho (89')
Ramon (90+4')
Coverage of the Brasileiro clash between Ceara and Bragantino.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: America Mineiro 0-2 Ceara
Wednesday, June 8 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Next Game: Goias vs. Ceara
Sunday, June 12 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Bragantino 1-0 Flamengo
Thursday, June 9 at 12.30am in Brasileiro
Next Game: Cuiaba vs. Bragantino
Saturday, June 11 at 11pm in Brasileiro

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ceara win with a probability of 47.44%. A draw had a probability of 27.3% and a win for Bragantino had a probability of 25.26%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ceara win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.46%) and 2-1 (8.82%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.71%), while for a Bragantino win it was 0-1 (9.17%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 9.2% likelihood.

Result
CearaDrawBragantino
47.44%27.3%25.26%
Both teams to score 45.49%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.92%59.08%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.47%79.53%
Ceara Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.02%24.97%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.38%59.62%
Bragantino Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.64%39.36%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.94%76.06%
Score Analysis
    Ceara 47.44%
    Bragantino 25.26%
    Draw 27.29%
CearaDrawBragantino
1-0 @ 13.63%
2-0 @ 9.46%
2-1 @ 8.82%
3-0 @ 4.38%
3-1 @ 4.08%
3-2 @ 1.9%
4-0 @ 1.52%
4-1 @ 1.42%
Other @ 2.24%
Total : 47.44%
1-1 @ 12.71%
0-0 @ 9.83%
2-2 @ 4.11%
Other @ 0.64%
Total : 27.29%
0-1 @ 9.17%
1-2 @ 5.93%
0-2 @ 4.27%
1-3 @ 1.84%
0-3 @ 1.33%
2-3 @ 1.28%
Other @ 1.44%
Total : 25.26%

Head to Head
Oct 17, 2021 10.15pm
Ceara
2-2
Bragantino
Bruno (90+1' og.), Lacerda (90+8')
Pacheco (45+2'), Lacerda (90+9')
Helinho (12'), Alerrandro (70')
Candido (13'), Martinez (18'), Hurtado (25'), Pedrinho (61'), Cristiano (80'), Novaes (85'), Silva Santos (90+3')
Jul 1, 2021 8pm
Bragantino
0-0
Ceara

Raul (20')

Pacheco (67'), Marlon (69'), Cleber (73')
Cleber (90')
Jan 17, 2021 11.30pm
Ceara
1-2
Bragantino
Lima (62' pen.)
Pacheco (66')
Claudinho (56' pen., 90+7')
Fraga (26'), Ryller (62')
Sep 19, 2020 11pm
Bragantino
4-2
Ceara
Ortiz (5'), Tubarao (23'), Alerrandro (45'), Evangelista (63')
Claudinho (31'), Ryller (45+2'), Evangelista (52'), Candido (88')
Vinicius (20'), Wescley (89')
Otavio (27'), Martha (45+3'), Charles (90+3')
Feb 12, 2020 6.30pm
Bragantino
1-2
Ceara
Canga (89')
Wendell (36'), Jackson (42'), Bilau (54'), Goncalves (71'), Rafinha (89')
Otavio (45'), Bergson (90')
Klaus (32'), Oliveira (34'), Pacheco (57')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras22146237142348
2FlamengoFlamengo22123737191839
3Corinthians2211652621539
4Fluminense2211563225738
5Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR2211472827137
6InternacionalInternacional2299433231036
7Atletico Mineiro229853026435
8America MineiroAmerica Mineiro2293101823-530
9BragantinoBragantino228683228430
10SantosSantos227962620630
11Sao Paulo2261153127429
12Botafogo2275102026-626
13GoiasGoias226882329-626
14CearaCeara2251072223-125
15FortalezaFortaleza2266102023-324
16Cuiaba2265111522-723
17Avai2265112335-1223
18Coritiba2264122334-1122
19Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO2256112133-1221
20JuventudeJuventude2237121635-1916

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!