MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 08:49:10| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 8, 2022 at 10pm UK at Vila Belmiro, Santos
Santos
4 - 1
Cuiaba
Baptistao (3'), Leonardo (37'), Angulo (77'), Seco (78')
Zanocelo (69')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Alesson (11')
Rivas (27'), Everton (60')
Coverage of the Brasileiro clash between Santos and Cuiaba.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Santos 1-1 Internacional
Thursday, June 9 at 1.30am in Brasileiro
Next Game: Atletico Mineiro vs. Santos
Saturday, June 11 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Cuiaba 1-0 Corinthians
Wednesday, June 8 at 1.30am in Brasileiro
Next Game: Cuiaba vs. Bragantino
Saturday, June 11 at 11pm in Brasileiro

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Santos win with a probability of 48.29%. A draw had a probability of 27.6% and a win for Cuiaba had a probability of 24.11%.

The most likely scoreline for a Santos win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.41%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.89%) and 2-1 (8.71%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.7%), while for a Cuiaba win it was 0-1 (9.26%). The actual scoreline of 4-1 was predicted with a 1.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Santos would win this match.

Result
SantosDrawCuiaba
48.29%27.6%24.11%
Both teams to score 43.72%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
39.15%60.84%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.12%80.88%
Santos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.64%25.36%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.84%60.15%
Cuiaba Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.57%41.42%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.07%77.93%
Score Analysis
    Santos 48.28%
    Cuiaba 24.11%
    Draw 27.6%
SantosDrawCuiaba
1-0 @ 14.41%
2-0 @ 9.89%
2-1 @ 8.71%
3-0 @ 4.52%
3-1 @ 3.99%
3-2 @ 1.76%
4-0 @ 1.55%
4-1 @ 1.37%
Other @ 2.09%
Total : 48.28%
1-1 @ 12.7%
0-0 @ 10.5%
2-2 @ 3.84%
Other @ 0.56%
Total : 27.6%
0-1 @ 9.26%
1-2 @ 5.6%
0-2 @ 4.08%
1-3 @ 1.65%
0-3 @ 1.2%
2-3 @ 1.13%
Other @ 1.2%
Total : 24.11%

Head to Head
Dec 10, 2021 12.30am
Santos
1-1
Cuiaba
Braga (75')
Zanocelo (66')
Marllon (16')
Walter (72'), Pepe (81')
Sep 5, 2021 1am
Cuiaba
2-1
Santos
Cafu (4'), Elton (88')
Reijers de Olivera (28'), Yuri (78'), Elton (89')
Pirani (64')
Guilherme (75')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras21136236142245
2Corinthians2111642620639
3Fluminense21115532221038
4Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR2111462822637
5FlamengoFlamengo21113732191336
6InternacionalInternacional218943023733
7Atletico Mineiro218852926332
8BragantinoBragantino218673225730
9SantosSantos217952619730
10America MineiroAmerica Mineiro2183101723-627
11Sao Paulo2151152827126
12Botafogo2174102026-625
13GoiasGoias216782228-625
14CearaCeara2151062222025
15Coritiba2164112333-1022
16Avai2164112234-1222
17FortalezaFortaleza2156101923-421
18Cuiaba2155111422-820
19Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO2155112133-1220
20JuventudeJuventude2137111634-1816

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!