MX23RW : Thursday, June 30 01:14:27| >> :120:4648:4648:
May 19, 2022 at 1.30am UK at Estádio Urbano Caldeira
Santos
1 - 0
Union La Calera
Barbosa (90+12')
Camacho (38'), Barbosa (78'), Baptistao (90+4'), Paulo (90+9'), Fernandez (90+10')
Baptistao (90+8')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Sanhueza (11'), Vidangossy (24'), Oyanedel (75'), Alarcon (90+4')
Ramirez (90+8')
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana Group Stage clash between Santos and Union La Calera.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Santos 1-1 Internacional
Thursday, June 9 at 1.30am in Brasileiro
Next Game: Atletico Mineiro vs. Santos
Saturday, June 11 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Union La Calera 3-2 U. Catolica
Tuesday, May 24 at 11.15pm in Copa Sudamericana

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Santos win with a probability of 56.47%. A draw had a probability of 24.2% and a win for Union La Calera had a probability of 19.33%.

The most likely scoreline for a Santos win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.2%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.04%) and 2-1 (9.57%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.43%), while for a Union La Calera win it was 0-1 (6.84%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 13.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Santos in this match.

Result
SantosDrawUnion La Calera
56.47%24.21% (-0.038 -0.04) 19.33% (0.039000000000001 0.04)
Both teams to score 47.07% (0.164 0.16)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.62% (0.187 0.19)53.38% (-0.185 -0.18)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.08% (0.157 0.16)74.91% (-0.158 -0.16)
Santos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.23% (0.070999999999998 0.07)18.77% (-0.071000000000002 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.83% (0.118 0.12)50.17% (-0.117 -0.12)
Union La Calera Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.95% (0.152 0.15)42.05% (-0.151 -0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.52% (0.131 0.13)78.48% (-0.131 -0.13)
Score Analysis
    Santos 56.46%
    Union La Calera 19.33%
    Draw 24.2%
SantosDrawUnion La Calera
1-0 @ 13.2% (-0.07 -0.07)
2-0 @ 11.04% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
2-1 @ 9.57% (0.012 0.01)
3-0 @ 6.16% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-1 @ 5.34% (0.019 0.02)
4-0 @ 2.58% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-2 @ 2.31% (0.017 0.02)
4-1 @ 2.23% (0.013 0.01)
4-2 @ 0.97% (0.01 0.01)
Other @ 3.07%
Total : 56.46%
1-1 @ 11.43% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 7.89% (-0.058 -0.06)
2-2 @ 4.14% (0.022 0.02)
Other @ 0.73%
Total : 24.2%
0-1 @ 6.84% (-0.021999999999999 -0.02)
1-2 @ 4.95% (0.016 0.02)
0-2 @ 2.96% (0.0029999999999997 0)
1-3 @ 1.43% (0.01 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.2% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 1.95%
Total : 19.33%

Head to Head
Apr 29, 2022 1.30am
Union La Calera
1-1
Santos
Valencia (25')
Passerini (67'), Wiemberg (73')
Angulo (10')
Eduardo (39'), Zanocelo (57'), Madson (63'), Baptistao (87')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!