MX23RW : Wednesday, August 17 15:47:55| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 8, 2022 at 11pm UK at Estadio Independencia
America Mineiro
0 - 2
Ceara

Azevedo (43'), Almeida (76')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Mendoza (22', 55')
Paraiba (45+4'), Richardson (49'), Lindoso (67')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Brasileiro clash between America Mineiro and Ceara, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: America Mineiro 0-2 Ceara
Wednesday, June 8 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Next Game: Sao Paulo vs. America Mineiro
Sunday, June 12 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: America Mineiro 0-2 Ceara
Wednesday, June 8 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Next Game: Goias vs. Ceara
Sunday, June 12 at 8pm in Brasileiro

We said: America Mineiro 1-1 Ceara

Ceara have drawn four of their opening nine league games, and with four of the last five meetings between the two sides ending all square, we think that America Mineiro and Ceara will play out another draw on Wednesday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a America Mineiro win with a probability of 45.87%. A draw had a probability of 28.4% and a win for Ceara had a probability of 25.74%.

The most likely scoreline for an America Mineiro win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.45%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.39%) and 2-1 (8.42%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.96%), while for a Ceara win it was 0-1 (9.97%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 4.5% likelihood.

Result
America MineiroDrawCeara
45.87% (2.319 2.32) 28.39% (-0.479 -0.48) 25.74% (-1.845 -1.85)
Both teams to score 43.07% (0.022000000000006 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.63% (0.637 0.64)62.37% (-0.643 -0.64)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.99% (0.462 0.46)82.01% (-0.467 -0.47)
America Mineiro Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.73% (1.53 1.53)27.27% (-1.536 -1.54)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.3% (1.949 1.95)62.7% (-1.955 -1.96)
Ceara Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.22% (-1.245 -1.25)40.78% (1.24 1.24)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.64% (-1.135 -1.14)77.36% (1.13 1.13)
Score Analysis
    America Mineiro 45.87%
    Ceara 25.74%
    Draw 28.38%
America MineiroDrawCeara
1-0 @ 14.45% (0.28 0.28)
2-0 @ 9.39% (0.567 0.57)
2-1 @ 8.42% (0.236 0.24)
3-0 @ 4.07% (0.407 0.41)
3-1 @ 3.65% (0.252 0.25)
3-2 @ 1.64% (0.06 0.06)
4-0 @ 1.32% (0.182 0.18)
4-1 @ 1.19% (0.128 0.13)
Other @ 1.75%
Total : 45.87%
1-1 @ 12.96% (-0.19 -0.19)
0-0 @ 11.12% (-0.26 -0.26)
2-2 @ 3.78% (-0.021 -0.02)
Other @ 0.53%
Total : 28.38%
0-1 @ 9.97% (-0.586 -0.59)
1-2 @ 5.81% (-0.289 -0.29)
0-2 @ 4.47% (-0.43 -0.43)
1-3 @ 1.74% (-0.149 -0.15)
0-3 @ 1.34% (-0.179 -0.18)
2-3 @ 1.13% (-0.046 -0.05)
Other @ 1.28%
Total : 25.74%

How you voted: America Mineiro vs Ceara

America Mineiro
66.7%
Draw
26.7%
Ceara
6.7%
30
Head to Head
Dec 5, 2021 10pm
Aug 29, 2021 3pm
Sep 9, 2018 8pm
May 15, 2018 12am
Ceara
2-2
America Mineiro
Elton (38'), Pio (93' pen.)
Carioca (67')
Giovanni (3', 30')
Luan (45'), Silva (57'), Messias (91')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras22146237142348
2FlamengoFlamengo22123737191839
3Corinthians2211652621539
4Fluminense2211563225738
5Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR2211472827137
6InternacionalInternacional2299433231036
7Atletico Mineiro229853026435
8America MineiroAmerica Mineiro2293101823-530
9BragantinoBragantino228683228430
10SantosSantos227962620630
11Sao Paulo2261153127429
12Botafogo2275102026-626
13GoiasGoias226882329-626
14CearaCeara2251072223-125
15FortalezaFortaleza2266102023-324
16Cuiaba2265111522-723
17Avai2265112335-1223
18Coritiba2264122334-1122
19Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO2256112133-1221
20JuventudeJuventude2237121635-1916

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!