MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 07:00:15| >> :300:86500:86500:
Austrian Bundesliga | Gameweek 20
Feb 25, 2024 at 1.30pm UK
Gernot Langes Stadion

Swarovski
0 - 2
Sturm Graz

FT(HT: 0-2)
Coverage of the Austrian Bundesliga clash between WSG Swarovski Tirol and Sturm Graz.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Wolfsberger 4-1 Swarovski
Saturday, February 17 at 4pm in Austrian Bundesliga
Last Game: Slovan Bratislava 0-1 Sturm Graz
Thursday, February 22 at 8pm in Europa Conference League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sturm Graz win with a probability of 47.14%. A win for WSG Swarovski Tirol had a probability of 27.77% and a draw had a probability of 25.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sturm Graz win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.41%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.34%) and 0-2 (8.17%). The likeliest WSG Swarovski Tirol win was 1-0 (7.6%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.91%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with an 8.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Sturm Graz would win this match.

Result
WSG Swarovski TirolDrawSturm Graz
27.77% (0.372 0.37) 25.09% (0.135 0.14) 47.14% (-0.504 -0.5)
Both teams to score 53.92% (-0.151 -0.15)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.91% (-0.329 -0.33)49.09% (0.331 0.33)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.83% (-0.298 -0.3)71.16% (0.3 0.3)
WSG Swarovski Tirol Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.13% (0.113 0.11)31.87% (-0.111 -0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.68% (0.125 0.13)68.32% (-0.12400000000001 -0.12)
Sturm Graz Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.15% (-0.351 -0.35)20.85% (0.353 0.35)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.46% (-0.552 -0.55)53.54% (0.555 0.56)
Score Analysis
    WSG Swarovski Tirol 27.77%
    Sturm Graz 47.13%
    Draw 25.09%
WSG Swarovski TirolDrawSturm Graz
1-0 @ 7.6% (0.126 0.13)
2-1 @ 6.81% (0.06 0.06)
2-0 @ 4.35% (0.085 0.09)
3-1 @ 2.6% (0.031 0.03)
3-2 @ 2.04% (0.0020000000000002 0)
3-0 @ 1.66% (0.037 0.04)
Other @ 2.72%
Total : 27.77%
1-1 @ 11.91% (0.07 0.07)
0-0 @ 6.65% (0.089 0.09)
2-2 @ 5.34% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.06% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.09%
0-1 @ 10.41% (0.02 0.02)
1-2 @ 9.34% (-0.047000000000001 -0.05)
0-2 @ 8.17% (-0.066000000000001 -0.07)
1-3 @ 4.88% (-0.078 -0.08)
0-3 @ 4.27% (-0.081 -0.08)
2-3 @ 2.79% (-0.036 -0.04)
1-4 @ 1.91% (-0.051 -0.05)
0-4 @ 1.67% (-0.05 -0.05)
2-4 @ 1.09% (-0.027 -0.03)
Other @ 2.6%
Total : 47.13%

Head to Head
Oct 1, 2023 1.30pm
Gameweek 9
Sturm Graz
1-0
Swarovski
Wuthrich (44')
Hierlander (84')

Ertlthaler (57'), Taferner (75'), Ustundag (81'), Gugganig (84'), Kronberger (87')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Relegation Round
1Austria ViennaAustria Vienna41302824422
2Wolfsberger40313034-418
3WSG Swarovski TirolSwarovski42202545-2015
4Rheindorf AltachRheindorf Altach41301931-1215
5BW Linz40312340-1712
6Austria Lustenau40221553-387
Championship Round
1Red Bull SalzburgSalzburg421153173632
2Sturm Graz430145172832
3LASK LinzLASK421130201024
4Rapid Vienna413043232022
5Austria KlagenfurtAustria Klagenfurt40223235-319
6Hartberg40133741-418
 
Regular Season
1Red Bull SalzburgSalzburg22155245123350
2Sturm Graz22137237152246
3LASK LinzLASK229852618835
4Austria KlagenfurtAustria Klagenfurt2281042927234
5Hartberg229763328534
6Rapid Vienna2289538211733
7Austria ViennaAustria Vienna229672522333
8Wolfsberger228682932-330
9Rheindorf AltachRheindorf Altach2247111730-1319
10BW Linz2247112238-1619
11WSG Swarovski TirolSwarovski2242162042-2214
12Austria Lustenau2224161349-3610


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!