MX23RW : Friday, February 23 06:07:12| >> :300:86500:86500:
2.Bundesliga | Gameweek 16
Dec 8, 2023 at 5.30pm UK
BRITA-Arena
Wiesbaden
1 - 3
Braunschweig
Vukotic (18')
Heusser (53'), Catic (88')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Kaufmann (48', 76'), Philippe (56')
Kaufmann (50')
Coverage of the 2.Bundesliga clash between Wehen Wiesbaden and Eintracht Braunschweig.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Holstein Kiel 3-2 Wiesbaden
Saturday, December 2 at 12pm in 2.Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Wehen Wiesbaden win with a probability of 46.34%. A win for Eintracht Braunschweig had a probability of 28.76% and a draw had a probability of 24.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Wehen Wiesbaden win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.9%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.3%) and 2-0 (7.81%). The likeliest Eintracht Braunschweig win was 0-1 (7.47%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.78%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 2.8% likelihood.

Result
Wehen WiesbadenDrawEintracht Braunschweig
46.34% (-0.0020000000000024 -0) 24.9% (0.0019999999999989 0) 28.76%
Both teams to score 55.24% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.32% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)47.68% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.12% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)69.88% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Wehen Wiesbaden Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.37% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)20.63% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.81% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)53.19% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Eintracht Braunschweig Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.6% (-0.00099999999999056 -0)30.4%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.4% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)66.6%
Score Analysis
    Wehen Wiesbaden 46.34%
    Eintracht Braunschweig 28.76%
    Draw 24.89%
Wehen WiesbadenDrawEintracht Braunschweig
1-0 @ 9.9%
2-1 @ 9.3%
2-0 @ 7.81%
3-1 @ 4.9%
3-0 @ 4.11%
3-2 @ 2.91% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-1 @ 1.93%
4-0 @ 1.62% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 1.15%
Other @ 2.7%
Total : 46.34%
1-1 @ 11.78%
0-0 @ 6.27% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-2 @ 5.54%
3-3 @ 1.16%
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 24.89%
0-1 @ 7.47%
1-2 @ 7.02%
0-2 @ 4.45%
1-3 @ 2.79%
2-3 @ 2.2%
0-3 @ 1.76%
Other @ 3.09%
Total : 28.76%

How you voted: Wiesbaden vs Braunschweig

Wehen Wiesbaden
100%
Draw
0.0%
Eintracht Braunschweig
0.0%
8
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1St Pauli22129139192045
2Holstein Kiel22133641281342
3Hamburger SV22115645331238
4Hannover22107543301337
5Greuther Furth2210573428635
6SC PaderbornSC Paderborn2210483437-334
7Fortuna DusseldorfDusseldorf2296746321433
8Hertha Berlin229584236632
9Elversberg229583536-132
10Nuremberg228683140-930
11Karlsruher SCKarlsruher227874040029
12Magdeburg227693533227
13Wehen WiesbadenWiesbaden227692528-327
14Schalke 04Schalke2282123442-826
15Eintracht BraunschweigBraunschweig2272132134-1323
16KaiserslauternKaiserslautern2264123544-922
17Hansa RostockHansa Rostock2264122236-1422
18VfL OsnabruckOsnabruck2219121945-2612

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!