MX23RW : Wednesday, May 29 14:45:24| >> :300:86500:86500:
Serie B | Gameweek 33
Apr 13, 2024 at 1pm UK
Stadio Giuseppe Sinigaglia

Como
2 - 1
Bari

Gabrielloni (38'), Da Cunha (60')
Iovine (42')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Puscas (90')
Matino (21'), Iachini (22'), Bellomo (56'), Vicari (60'), Benali (67'), Pucino (75')
Coverage of the Serie B clash between Como and Bari.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Catanzaro 1-2 Como
Saturday, April 6 at 3.15pm in Serie B
Last Game: Bari 1-2 Cremonese
Friday, April 5 at 7.30pm in Serie B

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Como win with a probability of 45.85%. A win for Bari had a probability of 27.24% and a draw had a probability of 26.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Como win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.51%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.9%) and 2-0 (8.77%). The likeliest Bari win was 0-1 (9.06%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.69%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Como would win this match.

Result
ComoDrawBari
45.85% (0.031999999999996 0.03) 26.91% (-0.0019999999999989 -0) 27.24% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
Both teams to score 48.04% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.44% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)56.56% (0.0049999999999955 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.46% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)77.54% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Como Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.38% (0.013000000000005 0.01)24.62% (-0.013000000000002 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.87% (0.018000000000001 0.02)59.13% (-0.017000000000003 -0.02)
Bari Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.73% (-0.026000000000003 -0.03)36.27% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.95% (-0.026 -0.03)73.05% (0.025000000000006 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Como 45.84%
    Bari 27.24%
    Draw 26.91%
ComoDrawBari
1-0 @ 12.51% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 8.9% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-0 @ 8.77% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)
3-1 @ 4.16% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-0 @ 4.1% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.11%
4-1 @ 1.46% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-0 @ 1.44% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.42%
Total : 45.84%
1-1 @ 12.69%
0-0 @ 8.93% (0.0020000000000007 0)
2-2 @ 4.51% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
Other @ 0.78%
Total : 26.91%
0-1 @ 9.06% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
1-2 @ 6.44% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
0-2 @ 4.59% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.18% (-0.004 -0)
0-3 @ 1.55% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-3 @ 1.53% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 1.9%
Total : 27.24%

Head to Head
Oct 1, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 8
Bari
1-1
Como
Diaw (64')
Nasti (22'), Maiello (68'), Di Cesare (90+7')
Bellemo (66')
Lhassine Kone (32'), Cassandro (45+2'), Gabrielloni (90+6')
Lhassine Kone (50')
Apr 15, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 33
Bari
2-2
Como
Cheddira (48'), Di Cesare (90+2')
Ioannou (18'), Cutrone (26')
Nov 27, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 14
Como
1-1
Bari
Cerri (45+2' pen.)
Botta (90' pen.)
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Parma382113466353176
2Como382110758401873
3VeneziaVenezia382171069462370
4Cremonese381910950321867
5CatanzaroCatanzaro38179125950960
6Palermo381511126253956
7Sampdoria38169135350355
8Brescia381215114440451
9Cosenza CalcioCosenza381114134742547
10SudtirolSudtirol381211154648-247
11Modena381017114147-647
12Reggiana381017113845-747
13Pisa381113145154-346
14Cittadella381113144047-746
15SpeziaSpezia38917123649-1344
16Ternana381110174350-743
17AscoliAscoli38914153842-441
18BariBari38817133849-1141
19FeralpiSaloFeralpiSalo3889214465-2133
20Lecco3868243574-3926


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!