MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 20:20:54| >> :300:86500:86500:
Serie B | Gameweek 28
Mar 3, 2024 at 3.15pm UK
Stadio Comunale San Nicola
Spezia Calcio logo

Bari
1 - 1
Spezia

Sibilli (56')
Di Cesare (12'), Matino (26'), Nasti (58')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Mateju (50')
Mateju (19'), Nagy (41'), Bertola (64')
Coverage of the Serie B clash between Bari and Spezia.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Catanzaro 2-0 Bari
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.30pm in Serie B
Last Game: Spezia 0-2 FeralpiSalo
Wednesday, February 28 at 7.30pm in Serie B

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bari win with a probability of 47.8%. A draw had a probability of 27.2% and a win for Spezia had a probability of 25.01%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bari win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.53%) and 2-1 (8.86%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.67%), while for a Spezia win it was 0-1 (9.07%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.7% likelihood.

Result
BariDrawSpezia
47.8% (1.133 1.13) 27.19% (-0.433 -0.43) 25.01% (-0.699 -0.7)
Both teams to score 45.57% (0.575 0.57)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.12% (1.033 1.03)58.88% (-1.031 -1.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.62% (0.794 0.79)79.38% (-0.79299999999999 -0.79)
Bari Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.29% (1.014 1.01)24.71% (-1.012 -1.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.74% (1.398 1.4)59.26% (-1.397 -1.4)
Spezia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.52% (-0.047999999999995 -0.05)39.47% (0.049999999999997 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.83% (-0.044 -0.04)76.17% (0.046000000000006 0.05)
Score Analysis
    Bari 47.79%
    Spezia 25.01%
    Draw 27.19%
BariDrawSpezia
1-0 @ 13.63% (-0.14 -0.14)
2-0 @ 9.53% (0.183 0.18)
2-1 @ 8.86% (0.158 0.16)
3-0 @ 4.44% (0.211 0.21)
3-1 @ 4.13% (0.19 0.19)
3-2 @ 1.92% (0.086 0.09)
4-0 @ 1.55% (0.116 0.12)
4-1 @ 1.44% (0.105 0.11)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 47.79%
1-1 @ 12.67% (-0.14 -0.14)
0-0 @ 9.76% (-0.385 -0.39)
2-2 @ 4.12% (0.068 0.07)
Other @ 0.65%
Total : 27.19%
0-1 @ 9.07% (-0.372 -0.37)
1-2 @ 5.89% (-0.074 -0.07)
0-2 @ 4.21% (-0.179 -0.18)
1-3 @ 1.83% (-0.026 -0.03)
0-3 @ 1.31% (-0.057 -0.06)
2-3 @ 1.28% (0.02 0.02)
Other @ 1.43%
Total : 25.01%

Head to Head
Dec 15, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 17
Spezia
1-0
Bari
Verde (84')
Esposito (19'), Verde (85'), Zurkowski (87'), Elia (90')
Zurkowski (90+4')

Achik (21'), Koutsoupias (40'), Maita (69'), Di Cesare (87')
Mar 13, 2018 5pm
Bari
1-1
Spezia
Brienza (71')
Forte (10')
Forte (13'), Mora (40')
Sep 30, 2017 2pm
Spezia
1-0
Bari
Lopez (84')
Capelli (30'), Maggiore (50'), Lopez (62')
Capelli (75')

Tello (32'), Improta (59'), Busellato (66'), Basha (90')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Parma33209459322769
2Como33197749351464
3VeneziaVenezia33187860382261
4Cremonese33178843281559
5CatanzaroCatanzaro331671053421155
6Palermo331491058481051
7Brescia331112103835345
8Sampdoria33137134748-144
9Pisa331110124445-143
10Cittadella331110123740-343
11SudtirolSudtirol33119134041-142
12Reggiana3381693438-440
13Modena33815103744-739
14Cosenza CalcioCosenza33812133538-336
15Ternana3399153845-736
16BariBari33714123242-1035
17SpeziaSpezia33714123146-1535
18AscoliAscoli33712143338-533
19FeralpiSaloFeralpiSalo3387183854-1631
20Lecco3368193160-2926


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!