MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 12:09:16| >> :300:86500:86500:
Dynamo Moscow
Russian Premier League | Gameweek 29
May 18, 2024 at 12pm UK
Arena Khimki

Dynamo Moscow
4 - 1
Krylia Sovetov

Balbuena (29', 58'), Bitello (76'), Ngamaleu (90+3')
Chavez (11'), Fernandez (48')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Gorshkov (40')
Rasskazov (17'), Rahmanovic (45+2'), Saltykov (49')
Coverage of the Russian Premier League clash between Dynamo Moscow and Krylia Sovetov.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Baltika 2-3 Dynamo Moscow
Saturday, May 11 at 7.30pm in Russian Premier League
Last Game: Krylia Sovetov 0-2 Akhmat Grozny
Friday, May 10 at 2pm in Russian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Dynamo Moscow win with a probability of 50.35%. A win for Krylia Sovetov had a probability of 26.26% and a draw had a probability of 23.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Dynamo Moscow win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.62%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.96%) and 2-0 (7.92%). The likeliest Krylia Sovetov win was 1-2 (6.61%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.88%). The actual scoreline of 4-1 was predicted with a 2.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Dynamo Moscow would win this match.

Result
Dynamo MoscowDrawKrylia Sovetov
50.35% (0.136 0.14) 23.39% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03) 26.26% (-0.101 -0.1)
Both teams to score 58.31% (0.012 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.29% (0.059999999999995 0.06)42.72% (-0.057000000000002 -0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.88% (0.059999999999995 0.06)65.12% (-0.057000000000002 -0.06)
Dynamo Moscow Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.93% (0.073000000000008 0.07)17.08% (-0.07 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.75% (0.127 0.13)47.26% (-0.124 -0.12)
Krylia Sovetov Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.32% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)29.68% (0.048999999999999 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.27% (-0.058 -0.06)65.73% (0.061000000000007 0.06)
Score Analysis
    Dynamo Moscow 50.35%
    Krylia Sovetov 26.26%
    Draw 23.39%
Dynamo MoscowDrawKrylia Sovetov
2-1 @ 9.62% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)
1-0 @ 8.96% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
2-0 @ 7.92% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
3-1 @ 5.67% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
3-0 @ 4.67% (0.021 0.02)
3-2 @ 3.44% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.5% (0.014 0.01)
4-0 @ 2.06% (0.014 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.52% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 4.01%
Total : 50.35%
1-1 @ 10.88% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.84% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-0 @ 5.07% (-0.013000000000001 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.39%
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 23.39%
1-2 @ 6.61% (-0.019 -0.02)
0-1 @ 6.16% (-0.024 -0.02)
0-2 @ 3.74% (-0.019 -0.02)
1-3 @ 2.68% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.37% (-0.004 -0)
0-3 @ 1.51% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 3.2%
Total : 26.26%

Head to Head
Jul 29, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 2
Krylia Sovetov
3-3
Dynamo Moscow
Costanza (35'), Bijl (74'), Garre (90+1' pen.)
Rahmanovic (45+4'), Yevgenyev (52'), Khubulov (84')
Zakharyan (8'), Tyukavin (30'), Smolov (39')
Fomin (15'), Marichal (37')
Mar 5, 2023 11am
Aug 7, 2022 3.30pm
Gameweek 4
Krylia Sovetov
0-2
Dynamo Moscow

Vityugov (19')
Fernandez (13'), Grulyov (60')
Fernandez (54'), Gagnidze (69'), Parshivlyuk (82')
May 6, 2022 4pm
Gameweek 28
Krylia Sovetov
5-2
Dynamo Moscow
Glushenkov (22', 71'), Sarveli (55'), Zinkovskiy (80'), Pinyaev (90+4')
Balbuena (41'), Grulyov (74')
Moro (28'), Laxalt (35'), Grulyov (55'), Gladyshev (85'), Zakharyan (90+1')
Grulyov (90+2')
Oct 2, 2021 2.30pm
Gameweek 10
Dynamo Moscow
0-1
Krylia Sovetov

Makarov (12'), Zakharyan (70')
Ezhov (22')
Chernov (30'), Lomaev (65'), Yakuba (90+5')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!