MX23RW : Monday, May 20 16:17:20| >> :300:86500:86500:
Russian Premier League | Gameweek 24
Apr 14, 2024 at 5pm UK
Samara Arena

Krylia Sovetov
2 - 0
Rubin Kazan

Gorshkov (9'), Khubulov (90+6')
Gorshkov (28'), Vityugov (34'), Costanza (76')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Iwu (8'), Rakhimov (9'), Vujacic (24'), Randelovic (26'), Vada (34'), Kabutov (45')
Rakhimov (45+4')
Coverage of the Russian Premier League clash between Krylia Sovetov and Rubin Kazan.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ural 1-2 Krylia Sovetov
Saturday, April 6 at 12pm in Russian Premier League
Last Game: Orenburg 3-0 Rubin Kazan
Monday, April 8 at 3pm in Russian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Krylia Sovetov win with a probability of 38.68%. A win for Rubin Kazan had a probability of 32.91% and a draw had a probability of 28.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Krylia Sovetov win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.21%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.96%) and 2-0 (7.34%). The likeliest Rubin Kazan win was 0-1 (11.02%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.24%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 7.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Krylia Sovetov would win this match.

Result
Krylia SovetovDrawRubin Kazan
38.68% (-0.123 -0.12) 28.41% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05) 32.91% (0.167 0.17)
Both teams to score 46.29% (0.16099999999999 0.16)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.03% (0.183 0.18)59.96% (-0.186 -0.19)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.79% (0.138 0.14)80.21% (-0.14100000000001 -0.14)
Krylia Sovetov Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.92% (0.018000000000001 0.02)30.07% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.79% (0.021999999999998 0.02)66.21% (-0.022999999999996 -0.02)
Rubin Kazan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.21% (0.212 0.21)33.79% (-0.213 -0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.54% (0.231 0.23)70.45% (-0.233 -0.23)
Score Analysis
    Krylia Sovetov 38.68%
    Rubin Kazan 32.91%
    Draw 28.4%
Krylia SovetovDrawRubin Kazan
1-0 @ 12.21% (-0.069999999999999 -0.07)
2-1 @ 7.96%
2-0 @ 7.34% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)
3-1 @ 3.19% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-0 @ 2.94% (-0.015 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.73% (0.011 0.01)
4-1 @ 0.96% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2.36%
Total : 38.68%
1-1 @ 13.24% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 10.16% (-0.07 -0.07)
2-2 @ 4.32% (0.025 0.03)
Other @ 0.68%
Total : 28.4%
0-1 @ 11.02% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-2 @ 7.19% (0.037 0.04)
0-2 @ 5.98% (0.028 0.03)
1-3 @ 2.6% (0.029 0.03)
0-3 @ 2.16% (0.022 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.56% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 2.4%
Total : 32.91%

Head to Head
Aug 18, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 5
Rubin Kazan
2-1
Krylia Sovetov
Gritsaenko (11'), Martynovich (41')
Daku (78')
Garre (15')
Saltykov (57'), Bijl (67')
Bijl (89')
Dec 11, 2021 11am
Gameweek 18
Krylia Sovetov
2-0
Rubin Kazan
Sergeev (62'), Pinyaev (85')

Zuev (56')
Aug 15, 2021 6pm
Gameweek 4
Rubin Kazan
1-1
Krylia Sovetov
In-beom (63')
Samoshnikov (40'), Abildgaard (77'), Begic (77'), In-beom (90')
Sergeev (59')
Lomaev (63')
Mar 8, 2020 11am
Gameweek 21
Rubin Kazan
0-1
Krylia Sovetov

Kvaratskhelia (17'), Santos (48'), Konovalov (72')
Kvaratskhelia (45')
Popovic (42')
Kabutov (54'), Zinkovskiy (62'), Glushenkov (84'), Anton (90')
Zinkovskiy (81')
Nov 4, 2019 1.30pm
Gameweek 15
Krylia Sovetov
0-0
Rubin Kazan
Chernov (18'), Gatcan (72'), Timofeev (95')
Poyarkov (7'), Konovalov (46'), Tashaev (61'), Kvaratskhelia (95')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Dynamo Moscow29168553381556
2Zenit St PetersburgZenit29166750262454
3FC KrasnodarKrasnodar29158644291553
4Lokomotiv MoscowLokomotiv291311549371250
5Spartak Moscow2914784132949
6RostovRostov29127104244-243
7CSKA MoscowCSKA281012648381042
8Rubin Kazan29118103037-741
9Krylia SovetovKrylia Sovetov29117114543240
10Akhmat GroznyAkhmat Grozny29105143343-1035
11OrenburgOrenburg2979133441-730
12Ural YekaterinburgUral2979133044-1430
13Fakel29611122031-1129
14Nizhny Novgorod2885152644-1829
15Baltika2975173239-726
16Sochi2958163647-1123


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!