MX23RW : Saturday, May 18 09:49:11| >> :300:86500:86500:
Russian Premier League | Gameweek 25
Apr 21, 2024 at 12pm UK
Stade Municipal 1
Dynamo Moscow

Nizhny Novgorod
1 - 4
Dynamo Moscow

Kalinsky (90+1' pen.)
Tikhiy (17')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Tyukavin (31'), Fomin (44'), Fernandez (57'), Bitello (66')
Coverage of the Russian Premier League clash between Nizhny Novgorod and Dynamo Moscow.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Orenburg 3-1 Nizhny Novgorod
Sunday, April 14 at 10am in Russian Premier League
Last Game: Ural 2-1 Dynamo Moscow
Sunday, April 14 at 12.15pm in Russian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Dynamo Moscow win with a probability of 40.89%. A win for Nizhny Novgorod had a probability of 33.2% and a draw had a probability of 25.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Dynamo Moscow win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.84%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.71%) and 0-2 (6.97%). The likeliest Nizhny Novgorod win was 1-0 (8.69%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.3%). The actual scoreline of 1-4 was predicted with a 1.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Dynamo Moscow would win this match.

Result
Nizhny NovgorodDrawDynamo Moscow
33.2% (0.163 0.16) 25.9% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01) 40.89% (-0.158 -0.16)
Both teams to score 54.03% (0.055 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.8% (0.052999999999997 0.05)50.19% (-0.052 -0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.84% (0.047999999999998 0.05)72.15% (-0.048000000000002 -0.05)
Nizhny Novgorod Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.35% (0.126 0.13)28.65% (-0.127 -0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.54% (0.16099999999999 0.16)64.46% (-0.161 -0.16)
Dynamo Moscow Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.73% (-0.057000000000002 -0.06)24.27% (0.057000000000002 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.37% (-0.079000000000001 -0.08)58.63% (0.079999999999998 0.08)
Score Analysis
    Nizhny Novgorod 33.2%
    Dynamo Moscow 40.89%
    Draw 25.9%
Nizhny NovgorodDrawDynamo Moscow
1-0 @ 8.69% (0.013 0.01)
2-1 @ 7.69% (0.026 0.03)
2-0 @ 5.43% (0.027 0.03)
3-1 @ 3.21% (0.022 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.27% (0.012 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.26% (0.019 0.02)
4-1 @ 1% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 2.65%
Total : 33.2%
1-1 @ 12.3%
0-0 @ 6.95% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
2-2 @ 5.45% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.07% (0.004 0)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.9%
0-1 @ 9.84% (-0.037000000000001 -0.04)
1-2 @ 8.71% (-0.017000000000001 -0.02)
0-2 @ 6.97% (-0.038 -0.04)
1-3 @ 4.11% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
0-3 @ 3.29% (-0.023 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.57%
1-4 @ 1.46% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.17% (-0.01 -0.01)
2-4 @ 0.91% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 1.86%
Total : 40.89%

Head to Head
Sep 15, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 8
Dynamo Moscow
1-1
Nizhny Novgorod
Smolov (8' pen.)
Dasa (37'), Chavez (90+6')
Kutateladze (88')
Gotsuk (8'), Kakkoev (15'), Yuran (45'), Maiga (49'), Stamatov (83')
Apr 15, 2023 12pm
Gameweek 23
Dynamo Moscow
3-1
Nizhny Novgorod
Gladyshev (79'), Fomin (86'), Smolov (90+5' pen.)
Glushakov (67' pen.)
Aug 27, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 7
Nizhny Novgorod
2-2
Dynamo Moscow
Kalinsky (61' pen.), Stotsky (71')
Maiga (38'), Sharipov (45+3'), Stotsky (50'), Rybchinsky (63'), Agapov (76'), Masoero (79'), Aleksandrov (90+4')
Fomin (17' pen.), Tyukavin (29')
Gagnidze (13'), Grulyov (27'), Fernandez (60'), Makarov (84'), Skopintsev (88')
Fernandez (67')
Apr 9, 2022 12pm
Gameweek 24
Nizhny Novgorod
0-1
Dynamo Moscow

Suleymanov (17'), Tkachuk (52'), Milson (69'), Masoero (88')
Gotsuk (87' og.)
Zakharyan (32')
Sep 12, 2021 5pm
Gameweek 7
Dynamo Moscow
1-2
Nizhny Novgorod
Makarov (11')
Varela (71')
Gorbunov (74'), Kalinsky (83')
Masoero (8'), Yoldoshev (56')
Masoero (89')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Dynamo Moscow28158549371253
2Zenit St PetersburgZenit28156745252051
3FC KrasnodarKrasnodar28148641271450
4Lokomotiv MoscowLokomotiv281211547371047
5Spartak Moscow2813783831746
6CSKA MoscowCSKA281012648381042
7Rubin Kazan2811892934-541
8Krylia SovetovKrylia Sovetov28117104439540
9RostovRostov28117104043-340
10Akhmat GroznyAkhmat Grozny28105133238-635
11OrenburgOrenburg2878133138-729
12Fakel28611112029-929
13Ural YekaterinburgUral2878132741-1429
14Nizhny Novgorod2885152644-1829
15Baltika2875163137-626
16Sochi2858153444-1023


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!