MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 06:17:24| >> :300:86500:86500:
Russian Premier League | Gameweek 19
Mar 3, 2024 at 11am UK
Stade Municipal 1
Fakel

Nizhny Novgorod
1 - 1
Fakel

Gotsuk (64')
Maiga (22'), Correia (56'), Kakkoev (85')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Yakimov (23')
Cherov (35'), Kalinin (59'), Masternoy (77'), Yakimov (80'), Motpan (85'), Belenov (90+1')
Coverage of the Russian Premier League clash between Nizhny Novgorod and Fakel.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Zenit 1-0 Nizhny Novgorod
Saturday, December 9 at 4.45pm in Russian Premier League
Last Game: Fakel 1-1 Dynamo Moscow
Sunday, December 10 at 11am in Russian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nizhny Novgorod win with a probability of 49.92%. A draw had a probability of 27.9% and a win for Fakel had a probability of 22.19%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nizhny Novgorod win was 1-0 with a probability of 15.56%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.6%) and 2-1 (8.56%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.56%), while for a Fakel win it was 0-1 (9.22%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.6% likelihood.

Result
Nizhny NovgorodDrawFakel
49.92% (0.693 0.69) 27.89% (0.021000000000001 0.02) 22.19% (-0.715 -0.72)
Both teams to score 41.2% (-0.76 -0.76)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
36.91% (-0.584 -0.58)63.09% (0.582 0.58)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.47% (-0.424 -0.42)82.53% (0.422 0.42)
Nizhny Novgorod Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.4% (0.063000000000002 0.06)25.6% (-0.065000000000001 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.52% (0.086000000000006 0.09)60.48% (-0.088999999999999 -0.09)
Fakel Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
55.38% (-1.07 -1.07)44.62% (1.067 1.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.37% (-0.877 -0.88)80.63% (0.875 0.88)
Score Analysis
    Nizhny Novgorod 49.91%
    Fakel 22.19%
    Draw 27.89%
Nizhny NovgorodDrawFakel
1-0 @ 15.56% (0.36 0.36)
2-0 @ 10.6% (0.27 0.27)
2-1 @ 8.56% (-0.035 -0.04)
3-0 @ 4.82% (0.129 0.13)
3-1 @ 3.89% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.64% (0.047 0.05)
3-2 @ 1.57% (-0.051 -0.05)
4-1 @ 1.32% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 1.96%
Total : 49.91%
1-1 @ 12.56% (-0.07 -0.07)
0-0 @ 11.42% (0.25 0.25)
2-2 @ 3.45% (-0.118 -0.12)
Other @ 0.45%
Total : 27.89%
0-1 @ 9.22% (-0.073 -0.07)
1-2 @ 5.07% (-0.184 -0.18)
0-2 @ 3.72% (-0.142 -0.14)
1-3 @ 1.36% (-0.092 -0.09)
0-3 @ 1% (-0.07 -0.07)
2-3 @ 0.93% (-0.061 -0.06)
Other @ 0.89%
Total : 22.19%

Head to Head
Aug 20, 2023 3.30pm
Gameweek 5
Fakel
2-0
Nizhny Novgorod
Markov (75'), Dolgov (90+1')

Aleksandrov (52'), Masoero (60')
Aleksandrov (56')
May 14, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 27
Fakel
1-0
Nizhny Novgorod
Akbashev (67' pen.)
Sep 3, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 8
Nizhny Novgorod
3-1
Fakel
Kalinsky (66' pen., 73' pen.), Milson (90+7')
Agapov (36'), Sharipov (44'), Yoldoshev (50'), Milson (89')
Maksimov (5')
Mendel (78'), Magal (82')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Zenit St PetersburgZenit23145443202347
2FC KrasnodarKrasnodar24137438231546
3Lokomotiv MoscowLokomotiv2491143932738
4Dynamo Moscow2310853631538
5CSKA MoscowCSKA24910544331137
6Krylia SovetovKrylia Sovetov2410684235736
7Spartak Moscow2310582928135
8RostovRostov239773533234
9Rubin Kazan249692130-933
10Nizhny Novgorod2384112126-528
11OrenburgOrenburg236892730-326
12Fakel2468101927-826
13Baltika2465132328-523
14Akhmat GroznyAkhmat Grozny2465132337-1423
15Ural YekaterinburgUral2365122236-1423
16Sochi2346132437-1318


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!