MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 20:12:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
Russian Premier League | Gameweek 24
Apr 14, 2024 at 10am UK
Stadion Gazovik

Orenburg
3 - 1
Nizhny Novgorod

Obukhov (2'), Adamov (51'), Marin (87')
Perez (14'), Florentin (24')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Boselli (43')
Maiga (70'), Nigmatullin (87')
Coverage of the Russian Premier League clash between Orenburg and Nizhny Novgorod.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Orenburg 3-0 Rubin Kazan
Monday, April 8 at 3pm in Russian Premier League
Last Game: Nizhny Novgorod 3-4 Krasnodar
Saturday, April 6 at 2.30pm in Russian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Orenburg win with a probability of 56.21%. A draw had a probability of 24.8% and a win for Nizhny Novgorod had a probability of 18.98%.

The most likely scoreline for a Orenburg win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.13%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.41%) and 2-1 (9.37%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.6%), while for a Nizhny Novgorod win it was 0-1 (7.18%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Orenburg would win this match.

Result
OrenburgDrawNizhny Novgorod
56.21% (0.097999999999999 0.1) 24.82% (-0.055 -0.05) 18.98% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)
Both teams to score 44.86% (0.079000000000001 0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.96% (0.143 0.14)56.04% (-0.142 -0.14)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.88% (0.116 0.12)77.12% (-0.11499999999999 -0.11)
Orenburg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.11% (0.093000000000004 0.09)19.89% (-0.093 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.99% (0.151 0.15)52.01% (-0.151 -0.15)
Nizhny Novgorod Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
55.99% (0.033999999999999 0.03)44.01% (-0.031999999999996 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.87% (0.027999999999999 0.03)80.13% (-0.028000000000006 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Orenburg 56.2%
    Nizhny Novgorod 18.98%
    Draw 24.81%
OrenburgDrawNizhny Novgorod
1-0 @ 14.13% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
2-0 @ 11.41%
2-1 @ 9.37% (0.012 0.01)
3-0 @ 6.15% (0.021 0.02)
3-1 @ 5.04% (0.021 0.02)
4-0 @ 2.48% (0.015 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.07% (0.011 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.04% (0.015 0.02)
Other @ 3.51%
Total : 56.2%
1-1 @ 11.6% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 8.75% (-0.048 -0.05)
2-2 @ 3.85% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 0.62%
Total : 24.81%
0-1 @ 7.18% (-0.032999999999999 -0.03)
1-2 @ 4.76% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-2 @ 2.95% (-0.01 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.3%
2-3 @ 1.05% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 1.73%
Total : 18.98%

Head to Head
Sep 24, 2023 12pm
Gameweek 9
Nizhny Novgorod
3-1
Orenburg
Correia (45'), Sevikyan (53'), Boselli (75')
Stamatov (56'), Aleksandrov (70'), Maiga (90+4')
Perez (28')
Kavalyow (73')
Apr 30, 2023 12pm
Gameweek 25
Orenburg
1-0
Nizhny Novgorod
Oganesyan (79')
Sep 18, 2022 12pm
Gameweek 10
Nizhny Novgorod
0-2
Orenburg
Ayupov (31'), Ektov (73')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Zenit St PetersburgZenit30176752272557
2FC KrasnodarKrasnodar30168645291656
3Dynamo Moscow30168653391456
4Lokomotiv MoscowLokomotiv301411552381453
5Spartak Moscow3014884132950
6CSKA MoscowCSKA301212656401648
7RostovRostov30127114346-343
8Rubin Kazan30119103138-742
9Krylia SovetovKrylia Sovetov30118114644241
10Akhmat GroznyAkhmat Grozny30105153345-1235
11Fakel30711122231-932
12OrenburgOrenburg30710133441-731
13Ural YekaterinburgUral3079143046-1630
14Nizhny Novgorod3086162951-2230
15Baltika3075183342-926
16Sochi3059163748-1124


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!