MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 13:12:07| >> :300:86500:86500:
Qatar Stars League | Gameweek 11
Dec 9, 2023 at 4.30pm UK
Jassim Bin Hamad Stadium
Al-Sadd
4 - 0
Al-Rayyan
Bounedjah (46', 75', 83'), Plata (52')
Bounedjah (39'), Uribe (66')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Al-Rawi (39'), Guedes (71')
Rodrigo (9')
Coverage of the Qatar Stars League clash between Al-Sadd and Al-Rayyan.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Al-Sadd 2-2 Nasaf
Monday, December 4 at 4pm in AFC Champions League
Last Game: Al Ahli 0-4 Al-Rayyan
Saturday, December 2 at 4.30pm in Qatar Stars League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al-Sadd win with a probability of 53.03%. A win for Al-Rayyan had a probability of 25.17% and a draw had a probability of 21.8%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al-Sadd win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.57%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.41%) and 2-0 (7.32%). The likeliest Al-Rayyan win was 1-2 (6.33%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.68%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 2.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Al-Sadd would win this match.

Result
Al-SaddDrawAl-Rayyan
53.03% (0.056000000000004 0.06) 21.8% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03) 25.17% (-0.032 -0.03)
Both teams to score 62.84% (0.061999999999998 0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.75% (0.096999999999994 0.1)36.25% (-0.098999999999997 -0.1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
41.63% (0.105 0.1)58.37% (-0.11 -0.11)
Al-Sadd Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.16% (0.052000000000007 0.05)13.84% (-0.052999999999999 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
58.8% (0.101 0.1)41.2% (-0.104 -0.1)
Al-Rayyan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.93% (0.025999999999996 0.03)27.06% (-0.029 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.56% (0.036999999999999 0.04)62.43% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Al-Sadd 53.03%
    Al-Rayyan 25.17%
    Draw 21.8%
Al-SaddDrawAl-Rayyan
2-1 @ 9.57% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
1-0 @ 7.41% (-0.022 -0.02)
2-0 @ 7.32% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-1 @ 6.31% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-0 @ 4.83% (0.0039999999999996 0)
3-2 @ 4.12% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
4-1 @ 3.12% (0.011 0.01)
4-0 @ 2.39% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
4-2 @ 2.04% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
5-1 @ 1.23% (0.006 0.01)
5-0 @ 0.95% (0.005 0.01)
Other @ 3.74%
Total : 53.03%
1-1 @ 9.68% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-2 @ 6.26% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-0 @ 3.75% (-0.018 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.8% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 0.32%
Total : 21.8%
1-2 @ 6.33% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-1 @ 4.89% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-2 @ 3.2% (-0.011 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.76% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-3 @ 2.73% (0.004 0)
0-3 @ 1.39% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 3.88%
Total : 25.17%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Al-SaddAl-Sadd1210113863231
2Al Wakrah1283126141227
3Al Gharafa138323426827
4Al-RayyanAl-Rayyan127142617922
5Al Arabi124532117417
6Al-DuhailAl-Duhail125252525017
7Umm Salal134451823-516
8Al Ahli135082634-815
9Qatar SC133462122-113
10Al Shamal122551622-611
11Al Mu'aidar132382134-139
12Al Markhiya131111638-324

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!