MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 19:37:36| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Charlotte FC
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
St Louis City
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
Seattle Sounders
Major League Soccer
Mar 3, 2024 at 3.30am UK
CenturyLink Field
Austin FC

Seattle
0 - 0
Austin


Arreaga (22'), Morris (83'), Atencio (90+8')
FT

Valencia (48'), Kolmanic (57'), Ring (57'), Wolff (89'), Wolff (89'), Cascante (90+6')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Major League Soccer clash between Seattle Sounders and Austin FC, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Los Angeles 2-1 Seattle
Saturday, February 24 at 9.30pm in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Austin 1-2 Minnesota Utd
Sunday, February 25 at 1.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: Seattle Sounders 2-0 Austin FC

Seattle Sounders will be one of the favourites to finish top of the Western Conference this season, so picking up points early in the new campaign is going to be crucial. With the home advantage and a stronger squad, Seattle should have enough quality to claim three points comfortably. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Seattle Sounders win with a probability of 46.05%. A win for Austin FC had a probability of 29.76% and a draw had a probability of 24.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Seattle Sounders win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.3%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.83%) and 2-0 (7.27%). The likeliest Austin FC win was 1-2 (7.22%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.29%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 5.4% likelihood.

Result
Seattle SoundersDrawAustin FC
46.05% (-0.852 -0.85) 24.19% (0.169 0.17) 29.76% (0.687 0.69)
Both teams to score 58.26% (-0.136 -0.14)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56% (-0.374 -0.37)44% (0.377 0.38)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.61% (-0.366 -0.37)66.38% (0.369 0.37)
Seattle Sounders Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.74% (-0.49799999999999 -0.5)19.26% (0.502 0.5)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.01% (-0.832 -0.83)50.99% (0.835 0.84)
Austin FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.16% (0.279 0.28)27.84% (-0.275 -0.27)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.57% (0.357 0.36)63.43% (-0.353 -0.35)
Score Analysis
    Seattle Sounders 46.05%
    Austin FC 29.76%
    Draw 24.19%
Seattle SoundersDrawAustin FC
2-1 @ 9.3% (-0.071 -0.07)
1-0 @ 8.83% (0.004999999999999 0)
2-0 @ 7.27% (-0.112 -0.11)
3-1 @ 5.11% (-0.121 -0.12)
3-0 @ 3.99% (-0.126 -0.13)
3-2 @ 3.27% (-0.051 -0.05)
4-1 @ 2.1% (-0.085 -0.09)
4-0 @ 1.64% (-0.079 -0.08)
4-2 @ 1.34% (-0.043 -0.04)
Other @ 3.19%
Total : 46.05%
1-1 @ 11.29% (0.09 0.09)
2-2 @ 5.95% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-0 @ 5.36% (0.088 0.09)
3-3 @ 1.39% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 24.19%
1-2 @ 7.22% (0.115 0.12)
0-1 @ 6.86% (0.164 0.16)
0-2 @ 4.39% (0.139 0.14)
1-3 @ 3.08% (0.073 0.07)
2-3 @ 2.54% (0.02 0.02)
0-3 @ 1.87% (0.073 0.07)
1-4 @ 0.98% (0.031 0.03)
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 29.76%

How you voted: Seattle vs Austin

Seattle Sounders
100%
Draw
0.0%
Austin FC
0.0%
5
Head to Head
Aug 31, 2023 1.30am
Austin
1-2
Seattle
Driussi (72')
Zardes (46'), Valencia (53')
Morris (48'), Rusnak (90')
Ragen (37'), Tolo (87')
May 18, 2023 3.30am
Seattle
1-2
Austin
Montero (79')
Finlay (36'), Zardes (57')
Pereira (74'), Bruin (90+1')
Sep 11, 2022 1am
Mar 20, 2022 8.30pm
Jul 23, 2021 2.30am
Gameweek 18
Austin
0-1
Seattle

Jimenez (57'), Dominguez (85')
Ruidiaz (67')
Oluwabukunmi Adeniran (34'), Ruidiaz (90+4')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter MiamiInter Miami94321914515
2New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls8431117415
3Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia7340127513
4Columbus Crew8341107313
5FC CincinnatiCincinnati833287112
6Atlanta UnitedAtlanta7322105511
7Charlotte FCCharlotte FC832398111
8DC United82421212010
9CF MontrealMontreal73131014-410
10Toronto8314812-410
11Chicago Fire82331114-39
12New York City FCNY City822479-28
13Orlando City7223813-58
14Nashville SCNashville7142813-57
15New England RevolutionNew England7115513-84

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Los Angeles GalaxyLA Galaxy84311712515
2Vancouver WhitecapsVancouver7412159613
3Houston DynamoHouston741297213
4Real Salt LakeSalt Lake8332118312
5Colorado RapidsColorado83321312112
6Los Angeles FCLos Angeles83231312111
7Minnesota UnitedMinnesota Utd7322109111
8Sporting Kansas CityKansas82421413110
9Portland TimbersPortland8233161609
10Austin FCAustin72321112-19
11St Louis City7151111108
12Seattle SoundersSeattle71339726
13Dallas7124610-45
14San Jose EarthquakesEarthquakes81071020-103


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!