MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 20:55:53| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Charlotte FC
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
St Louis City
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
Los Angeles FC
Major League Soccer
Feb 24, 2024 at 9.30pm UK
Banc of California Stadium
Seattle Sounders

Los Angeles
2 - 1
Seattle

Tillman (45'), Bogusz (55')
Long (72'), Tillman (89')
FT(HT: 1-0)
De la Vega (73' pen.)
Roldan (37'), Tolo (66')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Major League Soccer clash between Los Angeles FC and Seattle Sounders, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Columbus Crew 2-1 Los Angeles
Saturday, December 9 at 9pm in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Seattle 0-1 Los Angeles
Monday, November 27 at 2.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: Los Angeles FC 1-0 Seattle Sounders

We have no doubt Seattle will be difficult to score on this season, but we are not convinced they will be able to bury their chances. LAFC, meanwhile, have no problem hanging back, and they have an established leader and shot-stopper between the sticks, along with plenty of quality in the attack. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Los Angeles FC win with a probability of 54.13%. A win for Seattle Sounders has a probability of 23.37% and a draw has a probability of 22.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Los Angeles FC win is 2-1 with a probability of 9.8%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-0 (8.99%) and 2-0 (8.45%). The likeliest Seattle Sounders win is 1-2 (6.06%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (10.43%).

Result
Los Angeles FCDrawSeattle Sounders
54.13% (0.38800000000001 0.39) 22.5% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05) 23.37% (-0.342 -0.34)
Both teams to score 58.18% (-0.274 -0.27)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.55% (-0.16500000000001 -0.17)41.44% (0.162 0.16)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.15% (-0.168 -0.17)63.84% (0.165 0.16)
Los Angeles FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.71% (0.072000000000003 0.07)15.28% (-0.074999999999999 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.01% (0.138 0.14)43.99% (-0.139 -0.14)
Seattle Sounders Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.67% (-0.38300000000001 -0.38)31.32% (0.381 0.38)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.31% (-0.444 -0.44)67.68% (0.44200000000001 0.44)
Score Analysis
    Los Angeles FC 54.13%
    Seattle Sounders 23.37%
    Draw 22.49%
Los Angeles FCDrawSeattle Sounders
2-1 @ 9.8% (0.02 0.02)
1-0 @ 8.99% (0.089 0.09)
2-0 @ 8.45% (0.106 0.11)
3-1 @ 6.14% (0.028 0.03)
3-0 @ 5.29% (0.08 0.08)
3-2 @ 3.56% (-0.021 -0.02)
4-1 @ 2.88% (0.021 0.02)
4-0 @ 2.48% (0.044 0.04)
4-2 @ 1.67% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.08% (0.01 0.01)
5-0 @ 0.93% (0.019 0.02)
Other @ 2.84%
Total : 54.13%
1-1 @ 10.43% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.69% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)
0-0 @ 4.79% (0.034999999999999 0.03)
3-3 @ 1.38% (-0.023 -0.02)
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 22.49%
1-2 @ 6.06% (-0.067 -0.07)
0-1 @ 5.56% (-0.017 -0.02)
0-2 @ 3.23% (-0.044 -0.04)
1-3 @ 2.34% (-0.051 -0.05)
2-3 @ 2.2% (-0.042 -0.04)
0-3 @ 1.25% (-0.03 -0.03)
Other @ 2.73%
Total : 23.37%

How you voted: Los Angeles vs Seattle

Los Angeles FC
70.0%
Draw
0.0%
Seattle Sounders
30.0%
10
Head to Head
Nov 27, 2023 2.30am
Seattle
0-1
Los Angeles

Tolo (20'), Atencio (40'), Paulo (66')
Bouanga (30')
Crepeau (84'), Palacios (86'), Chiellini (90')
Jun 22, 2023 3.30am
Jul 30, 2022 4am
Jun 18, 2022 8pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter MiamiInter Miami94321914515
2New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls8431117415
3Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia7340149513
4Columbus Crew8341107313
5FC CincinnatiCincinnati833287112
6Atlanta UnitedAtlanta7322127511
7Charlotte FCCharlotte FC832398111
8DC United82421212010
9CF MontrealMontreal73131014-410
10Toronto8314812-410
11Chicago Fire82331114-39
12New York City FCNY City822479-28
13Orlando City7223813-58
14Nashville SCNashville7142813-57
15New England RevolutionNew England7115513-84

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Los Angeles GalaxyLA Galaxy84311712515
2Vancouver WhitecapsVancouver7412159613
3Houston DynamoHouston741297213
4Real Salt LakeSalt Lake8332118312
5Colorado RapidsColorado83321312112
6Los Angeles FCLos Angeles83231312111
7Minnesota UnitedMinnesota Utd7322109111
8Sporting Kansas CityKansas82421413110
9Portland TimbersPortland8233161609
10Austin FCAustin72321112-19
11St Louis City7151111108
12Seattle SoundersSeattle71339726
13Dallas7124610-45
14San Jose EarthquakesEarthquakes81071020-103


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!