MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 12:33:44| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Charlotte FC
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
St Louis City
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
Columbus Crew
Major League Soccer
Dec 9, 2023 at 9pm UK
Lower.com Field
Los Angeles FC
Columbus Crew
2 - 1
Los Angeles
Camilo Hernandez (33' pen.), Yeboah (37')
Amundsen (61'), Rossi (90'), Morris (90+3')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Bouanga (74')
Vela (49'), Tillman (53'), Sanchez (67'), Palacios (85')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Major League Soccer clash between Columbus Crew and Los Angeles FC, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cincinnati 2-3 Columbus Crew
Saturday, December 2 at 11pm in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Los Angeles 2-0 Houston
Sunday, December 3 at 2.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: Columbus Crew 2-1 Los Angeles FC

Winning consecutive titles is difficult, and given all of the matches that LAFC have played this year, the Crew will likely be a little fresher, which could make the difference in what promises to be a nail-biting affair. The overall quality of the Crew and home-field advantage may give Columbus more of an edge and propel them to another MLS Cup title.

How to watch

You can watch Columbus Crew vs. Los Angeles FC and every MLS match this season live on Apple TV. Click here for more details on how to subscribe. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Columbus Crew win with a probability of 50.65%. A win for Los Angeles FC had a probability of 25.86% and a draw had a probability of 23.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Columbus Crew win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.64%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.22%) and 2-0 (8.1%). The likeliest Los Angeles FC win was 1-2 (6.53%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.97%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.6% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Columbus Crew in this match.

Result
Columbus CrewDrawLos Angeles FC
50.65%23.49%25.86%
Both teams to score 57.59%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.5%43.5%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.11%65.89%
Columbus Crew Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.74%17.26%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.42%47.57%
Los Angeles FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.6%30.4%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.4%66.59%
Score Analysis
    Columbus Crew 50.65%
    Los Angeles FC 25.86%
    Draw 23.48%
Columbus CrewDrawLos Angeles FC
2-1 @ 9.64%
1-0 @ 9.22%
2-0 @ 8.1%
3-1 @ 5.65%
3-0 @ 4.74%
3-2 @ 3.36%
4-1 @ 2.48%
4-0 @ 2.08%
4-2 @ 1.48%
Other @ 3.9%
Total : 50.65%
1-1 @ 10.97%
2-2 @ 5.74%
0-0 @ 5.25%
3-3 @ 1.34%
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 23.48%
1-2 @ 6.53%
0-1 @ 6.25%
0-2 @ 3.72%
1-3 @ 2.59%
2-3 @ 2.28%
0-3 @ 1.48%
Other @ 3.02%
Total : 25.86%

How you voted: Columbus Crew vs Los Angeles

Columbus Crew
66.7%
Draw
12.5%
Los Angeles FC
20.8%
24
Head to Head
May 21, 2022 11.30pm
Columbus Crew
0-2
Los Angeles
Vela (62'), Cifuentes (73')
Acosta (35'), Ibeagha (41'), Murillo (55'), Palacios (75'), Sanchez (75'), Henry (90+5')
May 12, 2019 12.30am
Gameweek 14
Columbus Crew
0-3
Los Angeles

Trapp (27'), Guzman (43'), Santos (54')
Kaye (37'), Diomande (88'), Vela (90')
Zimmerman (28')
Jun 24, 2018 3.30am
Gameweek 19
Los Angeles
2-0
Columbus Crew
Ciman (4'), Diomande (8')
Atuesta (24')

Abubakar (34'), Santos (61'), Higuain (69'), Valenzuela (70')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!