MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 07:19:03| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Charlotte FC
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
St Louis City
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
Austin FC
Major League Soccer
Feb 25, 2024 at 1.30am UK
Bold Stadium
Minnesota United

Austin
1 - 2
Minnesota Utd

Biro (90+4')
Valencia (70'), Rubio (84')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Lod (34'), Bran (90')
Rosales (56'), Clark (82')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Major League Soccer clash between Austin FC and Minnesota United, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Earthquakes 1-1 Austin
Sunday, October 22 at 2am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Kansas 3-1 Minnesota Utd
Sunday, October 22 at 2am in Major League Soccer

We said: Austin FC 3-1 Minnesota United

The last four meetings between Austin and Minnesota United have produced a combined 12 goals and we anticipate another action-packed contest at the Q2 Stadium. While we expect the Loons to put up a fight, we are backing Wolff's men to come away with all three points in front of their home supporters. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Austin FC win with a probability of 45.63%. A win for Minnesota United had a probability of 30.27% and a draw had a probability of 24.1%.

The most likely scoreline for an Austin FC win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.26%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.59%) and 2-0 (7.1%). The likeliest Minnesota United win was 1-2 (7.31%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.2%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 7.3% likelihood.

Result
Austin FCDrawMinnesota United
45.63% (0.352 0.35) 24.1% (-0.032 -0.03) 30.27% (-0.318 -0.32)
Both teams to score 58.9% (-0.064 -0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.7% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)43.3% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.31% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)65.69% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Austin FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.84% (0.14699999999999 0.15)19.16% (-0.145 -0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.19% (0.241 0.24)50.81% (-0.239 -0.24)
Minnesota United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.86% (-0.20999999999999 -0.21)27.14% (0.212 0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.46% (-0.275 -0.27)62.54% (0.277 0.28)
Score Analysis
    Austin FC 45.63%
    Minnesota United 30.27%
    Draw 24.1%
Austin FCDrawMinnesota United
2-1 @ 9.26% (0.032999999999999 0.03)
1-0 @ 8.59% (0.042 0.04)
2-0 @ 7.1% (0.066999999999999 0.07)
3-1 @ 5.1% (0.040999999999999 0.04)
3-0 @ 3.91% (0.055 0.06)
3-2 @ 3.33% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.11% (0.026 0.03)
4-0 @ 1.62% (0.03 0.03)
4-2 @ 1.37% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 3.24%
Total : 45.63%
1-1 @ 11.2% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.04% (-0.015 -0.01)
0-0 @ 5.2% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-3 @ 1.45% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 24.1%
1-2 @ 7.31% (-0.052 -0.05)
0-1 @ 6.78% (-0.039 -0.04)
0-2 @ 4.42% (-0.052 -0.05)
1-3 @ 3.18% (-0.042 -0.04)
2-3 @ 2.62% (-0.023 -0.02)
0-3 @ 1.92% (-0.034 -0.03)
1-4 @ 1.04% (-0.02 -0.02)
Other @ 3.01%
Total : 30.27%

How you voted: Austin vs Minnesota Utd

Austin FC
83.3%
Draw
0.0%
Minnesota United
16.7%
6
Head to Head
Jul 9, 2023 1.30am
Minnesota Utd
1-4
Austin
Padelford (85')
Dotson (54')
Fagundez (35'), Driussi (45' pen., 51'), Rigoni (90+5')
Pereira (81')
Jun 1, 2023 1.30am
Apr 11, 2022 12.30am
Oct 17, 2021 2am
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter MiamiInter Miami94321914515
2New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls8431117415
3Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia7340149513
4Columbus Crew8341107313
5FC CincinnatiCincinnati833287112
6Atlanta UnitedAtlanta7322127511
7Charlotte FCCharlotte FC832398111
8DC United82421212010
9CF MontrealMontreal73131014-410
10Toronto8314812-410
11Chicago Fire82331114-39
12New York City FCNY City822479-28
13Orlando City7223813-58
14Nashville SCNashville7142813-57
15New England RevolutionNew England7115513-84

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Los Angeles GalaxyLA Galaxy84311712515
2Vancouver WhitecapsVancouver7412159613
3Houston DynamoHouston741297213
4Real Salt LakeSalt Lake8332118312
5Colorado RapidsColorado83321312112
6Los Angeles FCLos Angeles83231312111
7St Louis City82511211111
8Minnesota UnitedMinnesota Utd7322109111
9Sporting Kansas CityKansas82421413110
10Portland TimbersPortland8233161609
11Austin FCAustin82331113-29
12Seattle SoundersSeattle71339726
13Dallas7124610-45
14San Jose EarthquakesEarthquakes81071020-103


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!