MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 12:58:04| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Las Palmas
La Liga | Gameweek 22
Jan 27, 2024 at 3.15pm UK
Estadio de Gran Canaria
Real Madrid logo

Las Palmas
1 - 2
Real Madrid

Munoz (53')
Rodriguez (55'), Munoz (82'), Perrone (90+6')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Junior (65'), Tchouameni (84')
Rodrygo (5'), Tchouameni (90+9'), Mendy (90+7')

The Match

Team News

Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Saturday's La Liga clash between Las Palmas and Real Madrid.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's La Liga clash between Las Palmas and Real Madrid, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Predicted Lineups

Sports Mole looks at how Real Madrid could line up in Saturday's La Liga clash with Las Palmas.

Injuries & Suspensions

Sports Mole rounds up Real Madrid's injury and suspension news ahead of their La Liga clash with Las Palmas.

Form, Standings, Stats

We said: Las Palmas 1-2 Real Madrid

Las Palmas are a team to be taken extremely seriously in La Liga, and they are more than capable of picking up a positive result on Saturday. We are expecting a close match in terms of the scoreline, but Real Madrid have enough quality to put an important three points on the board at Estadio Gran Canaria. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Real Madrid win with a probability of 62.06%. A draw had a probability of 20.6% and a win for Las Palmas had a probability of 17.34%.

The most likely scoreline for a Real Madrid win was 0-2 with a probability of 10.07%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.95%) and 0-1 (9.79%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.67%), while for a Las Palmas win it was 2-1 (4.78%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.9% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 1-2 win for Real Madrid in this match and our data analysis correctly predicted the win for Real Madrid.

Result
Las PalmasDrawReal Madrid
17.34% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01) 20.61% (-0.0019999999999989 -0) 62.06% (0.012 0.01)
Both teams to score 54.74% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.69% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)41.32% (0.007000000000005 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.29% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)63.71% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
Las Palmas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.76% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)37.24% (0.014000000000003 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.98% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)74.03% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Real Madrid Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.22% (0.0040000000000049 0)12.78%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
60.93% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)39.07% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Score Analysis
    Las Palmas 17.34%
    Real Madrid 62.06%
    Draw 20.61%
Las PalmasDrawReal Madrid
2-1 @ 4.78% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-0 @ 4.7%
2-0 @ 2.32% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 1.62% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-1 @ 1.57% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.35%
Total : 17.34%
1-1 @ 9.67% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
2-2 @ 4.91% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-0 @ 4.76% (0.0020000000000007 0)
3-3 @ 1.11% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 20.61%
0-2 @ 10.07% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-2 @ 9.95%
0-1 @ 9.79% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 6.91% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-3 @ 6.82% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-4 @ 3.55% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-4 @ 3.51%
2-3 @ 3.37% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-4 @ 1.73% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-5 @ 1.46% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-5 @ 1.44%
Other @ 3.45%
Total : 62.06%

How you voted: Las Palmas vs Real Madrid

Las Palmas
10.6%
Draw
8.1%
Real Madrid
81.3%
123
Head to Head
Sep 27, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 7
Real Madrid
2-0
Las Palmas
Diaz (45+3'), Joselu (54')

Coco (79')
Mar 31, 2018 5.30pm
Las Palmas
0-3
Real Madrid

Momo (36'), Galvez (45'), Navarro (51')
Bale (26', 51'), Benzema (39' pen.)
Mar 1, 2017 8.30pm
Real Madrid
3-3
Las Palmas
Isco (8'), Ronaldo (86' pen., 89')
Ramos (55'), Morata (71'), Ronaldo (81')
Bale (47')
Tana (10'), Viera (56' pen.), Boateng (59')
Simon (44'), Boateng (53'), Halilovic (92')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!