MX23RW : Tuesday, June 28 16:13:01| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 29, 2022 at 11am UK at Panasonic Stadium Suita
Gamba Osaka
vs.
Hiroshima
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Gamba Osaka and Sanfrecce Hiroshima.

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Sanfrecce Hiroshima win with a probability of 47.83%. A win for Gamba Osaka has a probability of 26.77% and a draw has a probability of 25.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sanfrecce Hiroshima win is 0-1 with a probability of 11.09%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (9.33%) and 0-2 (8.57%). The likeliest Gamba Osaka win is 1-0 (7.82%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.08%).

Result
Gamba OsakaDrawSanfrecce Hiroshima
26.77% (0.174 0.17) 25.4% (0.087999999999997 0.09) 47.83% (-0.263 -0.26)
Both teams to score 52.18% (-0.135 -0.13)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.99% (-0.246 -0.25)51.01% (0.244 0.24)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.13% (-0.216 -0.22)72.87% (0.21599999999999 0.22)
Gamba Osaka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.33% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)33.67% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.68% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)70.32% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Sanfrecce Hiroshima Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.66% (-0.21499999999999 -0.21)21.34% (0.215 0.22)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.7% (-0.333 -0.33)54.3% (0.331 0.33)
Score Analysis
    Gamba Osaka 26.77%
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima 47.83%
    Draw 25.4%
Gamba OsakaDrawSanfrecce Hiroshima
1-0 @ 7.82% (0.078 0.08)
2-1 @ 6.58% (0.025 0.03)
2-0 @ 4.26% (0.044 0.04)
3-1 @ 2.39% (0.01 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.84% (-0.004 -0)
3-0 @ 1.55% (0.017 0.02)
Other @ 2.34%
Total : 26.77%
1-1 @ 12.08% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
0-0 @ 7.18% (0.069999999999999 0.07)
2-2 @ 5.08% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-3 @ 0.95% (-0.009 -0.01)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 25.4%
0-1 @ 11.09% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
1-2 @ 9.33% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
0-2 @ 8.57% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
1-3 @ 4.81% (-0.045 -0.04)
0-3 @ 4.41% (-0.044 -0.04)
2-3 @ 2.62% (-0.024 -0.02)
1-4 @ 1.86% (-0.03 -0.03)
0-4 @ 1.7% (-0.028 -0.03)
2-4 @ 1.01% (-0.016 -0.02)
Other @ 2.43%
Total : 47.83%


Prediction and betting tip

Our expert tipster partners at Sporita.com are predicting over 1.5 goals in this match. Click here to find out what else they are predicting for this game and for more of their tried-and-tested football tips.

Who will win Wednesday's J1 League clash between Gamba Osaka and Hiroshima?

Gamba Osaka
Draw
Sanfrecce Hiroshima
Gamba Osaka
0.0%
Draw
100%
Sanfrecce Hiroshima
0.0%
1
Head to Head
May 12, 2021 10am
Gamba Osaka
1-2
Hiroshima
Ichimi (44')
Sasaki (36'), Kawabe (65')
Sep 27, 2020 10am
Hiroshima
1-2
Gamba Osaka
Pereira (70')
Kurata (16'), Patric (20')
Jul 22, 2020 11am
Gamba Osaka
1-0
Hiroshima
Miura (41')

Vieira (61')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Club Friendlies 1
Copa Libertadores
Copa Sudamericana
Argentine Primera Division
Chinese Super League
European Under-19s Championship
European Under-19s Championship

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!