MX23RW : Friday, August 19 12:14:25| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 26, 2022 at 6am UK at Sapporo Dome
Consadole
1 - 0
Gamba Osaka
Komai (51')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Consadole Sapporo and Gamba Osaka.

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Consadole Sapporo win with a probability of 45.45%. A draw had a probability of 27.4% and a win for Gamba Osaka had a probability of 27.15%.

The most likely scoreline for a Consadole Sapporo win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.02%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.87%) and 2-1 (8.74%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.83%), while for a Gamba Osaka win it was 0-1 (9.43%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 13% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Consadole Sapporo in this match.

Result
Consadole SapporoDrawGamba Osaka
45.45% (-0.856 -0.86) 27.41% (0.297 0.3) 27.15% (0.558 0.56)
Both teams to score 46.61% (-0.428 -0.43)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.64% (-0.744 -0.74)58.36% (0.742 0.74)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.02% (-0.586 -0.59)78.97% (0.584 0.58)
Consadole Sapporo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.37% (-0.756 -0.76)25.63% (0.754 0.75)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.48% (-1.042 -1.04)60.52% (1.038 1.04)
Gamba Osaka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.67% (0.059000000000005 0.06)37.33% (-0.061 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.89% (0.058 0.06)74.11% (-0.058999999999997 -0.06)
Score Analysis
    Consadole Sapporo 45.44%
    Gamba Osaka 27.15%
    Draw 27.4%
Consadole SapporoDrawGamba Osaka
1-0 @ 13.02% (0.09 0.09)
2-0 @ 8.87% (-0.136 -0.14)
2-1 @ 8.74% (-0.119 -0.12)
3-0 @ 4.02% (-0.151 -0.15)
3-1 @ 3.97% (-0.142 -0.14)
3-2 @ 1.95% (-0.066 -0.07)
4-0 @ 1.37% (-0.082 -0.08)
4-1 @ 1.35% (-0.079 -0.08)
Other @ 2.16%
Total : 45.44%
1-1 @ 12.83% (0.1 0.1)
0-0 @ 9.57% (0.266 0.27)
2-2 @ 4.31% (-0.051 -0.05)
Other @ 0.7%
Total : 27.4%
0-1 @ 9.43% (0.278 0.28)
1-2 @ 6.32% (0.062 0.06)
0-2 @ 4.65% (0.144 0.14)
1-3 @ 2.08% (0.023 0.02)
0-3 @ 1.53% (0.05 0.05)
2-3 @ 1.41% (-0.015 -0.02)
Other @ 1.73%
Total : 27.15%

Head to Head
May 4, 2022 6am
Gamba Osaka
0-0
Consadole

Kurokawa (43'), Kyung-won (45')

Miyazawa (57')
Oct 2, 2021 11am
Gamba Osaka
1-5
Consadole
Patric (65')
Komai (5'), Fernandes (32'), Takamine (40'), Kaneko (47'), Douglas (88')
Jul 30, 2021 10am
Consadole
0-2
Gamba Osaka

Songkrasin (32'), Fernandes (45+3'), Fukai (85')
Yajima (29'), Pereira (53')
Oct 31, 2020 10am
Gamba Osaka
2-1
Consadole
Ideguchi (16'), Patric (62')
Onose (37'), Suganuma (84')
Douglas (9')
Fernandes (46'), Miyazawa (75'), Petrovic (90+6')
Sep 19, 2020 6am
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Championship
La Liga
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
Scottish Championship
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Danish Superliga
NIFL Premiership
League of Ireland Premier
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Eerste Divisie
Copa do Brasil
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
AFC Champions League
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Premier League 2 - Div 2
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Quarter-Finals
6pm
Medvedev
Fritz
8pm
Tsitsipas
Isner
Cincinnati Masters Third Round
Result
Auger-Aliassime
Sinner
2 7  6
6 61 1
Result
Cilic
Alcaraz
64 1
7  6

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!