MX23RW : Friday, July 1 01:33:51| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 22, 2022 at 7am UK at Yamaha Stadium
Jubilo Iwata
1 - 2
Consadole
Yamamoto (8')
Otsu (77')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Fukai (28'), Komai (55')
Douglas (75')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Jubilo Iwata and Consadole Sapporo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Jubilo Iwata 0-2 Yokohama
Sunday, May 29 at 8am in J1 League
Next Game: Jubilo Iwata vs. Sagan Tosu
Saturday, June 18 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 4-1 Consadole
Sunday, May 29 at 5.05am in J1 League
Next Game: Kawasaki vs. Consadole
Saturday, June 18 at 11am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Consadole Sapporo win with a probability of 37.25%. A win for Jubilo Iwata had a probability of 36.24% and a draw had a probability of 26.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Consadole Sapporo win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.85%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.2%) and 0-2 (6.41%). The likeliest Jubilo Iwata win was 1-0 (9.69%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.6%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with an 8.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Consadole Sapporo would win this match.

Result
Jubilo IwataDrawConsadole Sapporo
36.24% (-0.748 -0.75) 26.5% (-0.369 -0.37) 37.25% (1.109 1.11)
Both teams to score 52.54% (1.204 1.2)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.67% (1.517 1.52)52.32% (-1.525 -1.53)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.98% (1.291 1.29)74.01% (-1.298 -1.3)
Jubilo Iwata Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.19% (0.28400000000001 0.28)27.81% (-0.292 -0.29)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.6% (0.366 0.37)63.4% (-0.374 -0.37)
Consadole Sapporo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.77% (1.381 1.38)27.22% (-1.389 -1.39)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.35% (1.764 1.76)62.64% (-1.773 -1.77)
Score Analysis
    Jubilo Iwata 36.24%
    Consadole Sapporo 37.25%
    Draw 26.5%
Jubilo IwataDrawConsadole Sapporo
1-0 @ 9.69% (-0.512 -0.51)
2-1 @ 8.07% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
2-0 @ 6.2% (-0.278 -0.28)
3-1 @ 3.44% (0.011 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.65% (-0.096 -0.1)
3-2 @ 2.24% (0.093 0.09)
4-1 @ 1.1% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 2.86%
Total : 36.24%
1-1 @ 12.6% (-0.17 -0.17)
0-0 @ 7.57% (-0.469 -0.47)
2-2 @ 5.25% (0.176 0.18)
3-3 @ 0.97% (0.076 0.08)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.5%
0-1 @ 9.85% (-0.21 -0.21)
1-2 @ 8.2% (0.21 0.21)
0-2 @ 6.41% (0.113 0.11)
1-3 @ 3.56% (0.223 0.22)
0-3 @ 2.78% (0.153 0.15)
2-3 @ 2.28% (0.16 0.16)
1-4 @ 1.16% (0.114 0.11)
0-4 @ 0.9% (0.082 0.08)
Other @ 2.12%
Total : 37.25%


Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!