MX23RW : Tuesday, May 24 09:39:21| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 14, 2022 at 6am UK at Yamaha Stadium
Jubilo Iwata
2 - 1
FC Tokyo
Uehara (43'), Kanuma (88')
Gonzalez (53')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Adailton (79')
Leandro (90+7')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Jubilo Iwata and FC Tokyo.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Jubilo Iwata win with a probability of 37.18%. A win for FC Tokyo had a probability of 34.21% and a draw had a probability of 28.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Jubilo Iwata win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.06%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.74%) and 2-0 (7.01%). The likeliest FC Tokyo win was 0-1 (11.44%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.3%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 7.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Jubilo Iwata would win this match.

Result
Jubilo IwataDrawFC Tokyo
37.18%28.61%34.21%
Both teams to score 45.92%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
39.48%60.52%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.37%80.63%
Jubilo Iwata Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.73%31.27%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.38%67.62%
FC Tokyo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.81%33.19%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.2%69.8%
Score Analysis
    Jubilo Iwata 37.17%
    FC Tokyo 34.21%
    Draw 28.6%
Jubilo IwataDrawFC Tokyo
1-0 @ 12.06%
2-1 @ 7.74%
2-0 @ 7.01%
3-1 @ 3%
3-0 @ 2.72%
3-2 @ 1.65%
Other @ 3%
Total : 37.17%
1-1 @ 13.3%
0-0 @ 10.37%
2-2 @ 4.27%
Other @ 0.66%
Total : 28.6%
0-1 @ 11.44%
1-2 @ 7.34%
0-2 @ 6.31%
1-3 @ 2.7%
0-3 @ 2.32%
2-3 @ 1.57%
Other @ 2.53%
Total : 34.21%


Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!