MX23RW : Thursday, May 26 04:37:23| >> :300:86500:86500:
AZ Alkmaar
Ajax
Cambuur
FC Twente logo
FC Utrecht
Feyenoord
Fortuna Sittard
Go Ahead Eagles
Groningen
Heerenveen
Heracles Almelo
NEC
PEC Zwolle
PSV
Waalwijk logo
Sparta Rotterdam logo
Vitesse
Willem II
Jan 23, 2022 at 1.30pm UK at Philips Stadium
PSV
1 - 2
Ajax
Gotze (53')
Obispo (27'), Schmidt (50'), Junior (79'), Gutierrez (82')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Brobbey (34'), Mazraoui (74')
Alvarez (24')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Eredivisie clash between PSV Eindhoven and Ajax, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ajax win with a probability of 60.63%. A draw has a probability of 20.2% and a win for PSV Eindhoven has a probability of 19.16%.

The most likely scoreline was PSV Eindhoven 1-2 Ajax with a probability of 9.83%. The next most likely scorelines were 1-1 (9.15%), 0-2 (8.7%), 0-1 (8.1%). The actual score line of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.8%.

Result
PSV EindhovenDrawAjax
19.16%20.22%60.63%
Both teams to score 59.78%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.61%36.39%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
41.48%58.52%
PSV Eindhoven Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.68%32.32%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.17%68.83%
Ajax Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.34%11.66%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
63.27%36.73%
Score Analysis
    PSV Eindhoven 19.16%
    Ajax 60.63%
    Draw 20.22%
PSV EindhovenDrawAjax
2-1 @ 5.17%
1-0 @ 4.26%
2-0 @ 2.4%
3-2 @ 2.09%
3-1 @ 1.95%
3-0 @ 0.91%
Other @ 2.39%
Total : 19.16%
1-1 @ 9.15%
2-2 @ 5.55%
0-0 @ 3.77%
3-3 @ 1.5%
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 20.22%
1-2 @ 9.83%
0-2 @ 8.7%
0-1 @ 8.1%
1-3 @ 7.04%
0-3 @ 6.23%
2-3 @ 3.98%
1-4 @ 3.78%
0-4 @ 3.35%
2-4 @ 2.14%
1-5 @ 1.63%
0-5 @ 1.44%
2-5 @ 0.92%
Other @ 3.49%
Total : 60.63%

How you voted: PSV vs Ajax

PSV Eindhoven
23.7%
Draw
19.7%
Ajax
56.6%
76
Head to Head
Oct 24, 2021 3.45pm
Ajax
5-0
PSV
Berghuis (19'), Haller (56'), Antony (66'), Klaassen (76'), Tadic (90+1')
Alvarez (24'), Martinez (29')

Max (36'), Vinicius (69')
Feb 28, 2021 1.30pm
PSV
1-1
Ajax
Zahavi (39')
Boscagli (54'), Zahavi (87'), Malen (89'), Dumfries (90+1'), Teze (90+4')
Tadic (90+2' pen.)
Alvarez (38')
Feb 10, 2021 7pm
Ajax
2-1
PSV
Haller (19', 24')
Tagliafico (64'), Rensch (64'), Alvarez (89')
Maduro (58' og.)
Teze (26'), Zahavi (82'), Malen (89')
Jan 10, 2021 3.45pm
Ajax
2-2
PSV
Promes (40'), Antony (65')
Klaassen (53')
Zahavi (2', 21')
Zahavi (81')
Feb 2, 2020 3.45pm

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CAjax34265398197983
2PSV EindhovenPSV34263586424481
3Feyenoord34225776344271
4FC Twente34208655371868
5AZ AlkmaarAZ34187964442061
6Vitesse34156134251-951
7FC UtrechtUtrecht341211115146547
8Heerenveen34118153750-1341
9Cambuur34116175370-1739
10RKC WaalwijkRKC Waalwijk34911144051-1138
11NEC34108163852-1438
12Groningen3499164155-1436
13Go Ahead Eagles34106183751-1436
14Sparta RotterdamSparta34811153048-1835
15Fortuna SittardSittard34105193667-3135
16Heracles3497183349-1634
17Willem II3496193257-2533
RPEC Zwolle3476212652-2627

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!