MX23RW : Thursday, May 26 03:58:47| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arminia Bielefeld logos
Augsburg logo
Leverkusen logo
Bayern logo
Dortmund logo
Borussia Monchengladbach logo
Eintracht Frankfurt logo
Koln logo
Freiburg logo
Greuther Furth
Hertha Berlin logo
Hoffenheim logo
Mainz logo
Leipzig logo
Stuttgart
Union Berlin logo
VfL Bochum
Wolfsburg
Jan 22, 2022 at 2.30pm UK at Rhein-Neckar-Arena
Hoffenheim
2 - 3
Dortmund
Kramaric (45+1'), Rutter (77')
Rudy (66'), Dabour (90+3')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Braut Haaland (6'), Reus (58'), Raum (66' og.)
Hummels (49'), Bellingham (90+5')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Bundesliga clash between Hoffenheim and Borussia Dortmund, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Borussia Dortmund win with a probability of 46%. A win for Hoffenheim has a probability of 31.31% and a draw has a probability of 22.7%.

The most likely scoreline was Hoffenheim 1-1 Borussia Dortmund with a probability of 9.94%. The next most likely scorelines were 1-2 (9.06%), 2-1 (7.32%), 0-1 (6.75%). The actual score line of 2-3 was predicted with a 4.1%.

Result
HoffenheimDrawBorussia Dortmund
31.31%22.68%46%
Both teams to score 64.64%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
64%36%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
41.9%58.1%
Hoffenheim Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.09%22.91%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.32%56.68%
Borussia Dortmund Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.86%16.14%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.41%45.58%
Score Analysis
    Hoffenheim 31.31%
    Borussia Dortmund 46.01%
    Draw 22.68%
HoffenheimDrawBorussia Dortmund
2-1 @ 7.32%
1-0 @ 5.45%
2-0 @ 4.02%
3-1 @ 3.6%
3-2 @ 3.28%
3-0 @ 1.97%
4-1 @ 1.33%
4-2 @ 1.21%
Other @ 3.14%
Total : 31.31%
1-1 @ 9.94%
2-2 @ 6.68%
0-0 @ 3.7%
3-3 @ 1.99%
Other @ 0.37%
Total : 22.68%
1-2 @ 9.06%
0-1 @ 6.75%
0-2 @ 6.15%
1-3 @ 5.51%
2-3 @ 4.06%
0-3 @ 3.74%
1-4 @ 2.51%
2-4 @ 1.85%
0-4 @ 1.71%
1-5 @ 0.92%
3-4 @ 0.91%
Other @ 2.84%
Total : 46.01%

How you voted: Hoffenheim vs Dortmund

Hoffenheim
21.3%
Draw
10.7%
Borussia Dortmund
68.0%
75
Head to Head
Aug 27, 2021 7.30pm
Dortmund
3-2
Hoffenheim
Reyna (49'), Bellingham (69'), Braut Haaland (90+1')
Dahoud (36'), Meunier (54')
Baumgartner (61'), Dabour (90')
Baumgartner (1'), Posch (7'), Geiger (20')
Feb 13, 2021 2.30pm
Dortmund
2-2
Hoffenheim
Sancho (24'), Braut Haaland (81')
Delaney (21'), Akanji (67')
Dabour (31'), Bebou (51')
Rudy (27'), Grillitsch (57'), Vogt (59'), Posch (60'), Samassekou (65'), Dabour (85'), Gacinovic (90+2')
Oct 17, 2020 2.30pm
Jun 27, 2020 2.30pm

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CBayern MunichBayern34245597376077
2Borussia DortmundDortmund34223985523369
3Bayer LeverkusenB. Leverkusen34197880473364
4RB Leipzig341771072373558
5Union BerlinUnion Berlin3416995044657
6Freiburg341510958461255
7FC Koln341410105249352
8Mainz 0534137145045546
9Hoffenheim34137145860-246
10Borussia MonchengladbachBorussia M'bach34129135461-745
11Eintracht FrankfurtFrankfurt341012124549-442
12Wolfsburg34126164354-1142
13VfL BochumVfL Bochum34126163852-1442
14Augsburg34108163956-1738
15Stuttgart34712154159-1833
16Hertha Berlin3496193771-3433
RArminia Bielefeld34513162753-2628
RGreuther Furth3439222882-5418

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!