MX23RW : Sunday, May 19 10:33:38| >> :300:86500:86500:
Qatar Stars League | Gameweek 21
Apr 24, 2024 at 4.30pm UK
Suheim Bin Hamad Stadium

Umm Salal
2 - 0
Al-Duhail

Joao (48', 90')
Barimil (85'), Al-Sulaimane (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Ali (45')
Ali (45'), Musa (87')
Coverage of the Qatar Stars League clash between Umm Salal and Al-Duhail.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Umm Salal 2-1 Al Arabi
Wednesday, April 17 at 4.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Mu'aidar 2-5 Al-Duhail
Wednesday, April 17 at 4.30pm in Qatar Stars League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al-Duhail win with a probability of 49.64%. A win for Umm Salal had a probability of 27.97% and a draw had a probability of 22.4%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al-Duhail win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.38%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.22%) and 0-2 (6.83%). The likeliest Umm Salal win was 2-1 (6.82%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.92%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 3.6% likelihood.

Result
Umm SalalDrawAl-Duhail
27.97% (0.099999999999998 0.1) 22.38% (0.024999999999999 0.02) 49.64% (-0.127 -0.13)
Both teams to score 63.43% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.37% (-0.044000000000004 -0.04)36.63% (0.043999999999997 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
41.21% (-0.047000000000004 -0.05)58.79% (0.047999999999995 0.05)
Umm Salal Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.7% (0.042999999999992 0.04)25.3% (-0.044 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.93% (0.061 0.06)60.07% (-0.061 -0.06)
Al-Duhail Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.91% (-0.058999999999997 -0.06)15.08% (0.058000000000002 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.38% (-0.112 -0.11)43.61% (0.11199999999999 0.11)
Score Analysis
    Umm Salal 27.97%
    Al-Duhail 49.65%
    Draw 22.38%
Umm SalalDrawAl-Duhail
2-1 @ 6.82% (0.018 0.02)
1-0 @ 5.25% (0.018 0.02)
2-0 @ 3.6% (0.017 0.02)
3-1 @ 3.12% (0.013 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.95% (0.0050000000000003 0.01)
3-0 @ 1.65% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.07% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-2 @ 1.02% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.48%
Total : 27.97%
1-1 @ 9.92% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.45% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-0 @ 3.82% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.86%
Other @ 0.34%
Total : 22.38%
1-2 @ 9.38% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-1 @ 7.22%
0-2 @ 6.83% (-0.014 -0.01)
1-3 @ 5.92% (-0.016 -0.02)
0-3 @ 4.3% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
2-3 @ 4.07% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-4 @ 2.8% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-4 @ 2.04% (-0.013 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.92% (-0.006 -0.01)
1-5 @ 1.06% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 4.12%
Total : 49.65%

Head to Head
Dec 1, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 10
Al-Duhail
0-1
Umm Salal
Tannane (64')
Badji (90+10')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Al-SaddAl-Sadd22154365214449
2Al-RayyanAl-Rayyan22152550262447
3Al Gharafa22135453361744
4Al Wakrah22115640301038
5Al Arabi227874238429
6Al-DuhailAl-Duhail2284104245-328
7Umm Salal227783237-528
8Qatar SC2274113947-825
9Al Shamal226792837-925
10Al Ahli2272133758-2123
11Al Markhiya2253142050-3018
12Al Mu'aidar2235143457-2314


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!