MX23RW : Sunday, June 16 15:23:24| >> :60:156:156:
Friendlies 3
Jun 11, 2024 at 1.15pm UK
Meadowbank Dorking
Sri Lanka national football team

Brunei
1 - 0
Sri Lanka

Ali Rahman (37')
(16'), (32'), (90+6')
Putera (63')
FT(HT: 1-0)

(12'), (21')
Coverage of the International Friendlies Friendlies 3 clash between Burnei and Sri Lanka.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Brunei 1-0 Sri Lanka
Saturday, June 8 at 1.15pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Brunei 1-0 Sri Lanka
Saturday, June 8 at 1.15pm in International Friendlies

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sri Lanka win with a probability of 57.49%. A draw had a probability of 21.6% and a win for Burnei had a probability of 20.91%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sri Lanka win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.9%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (9%) and 0-2 (8.9%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10%), while for a Burnei win it was 2-1 (5.56%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 5.1% likelihood.

Result
BurneiDrawSri Lanka
20.91% (-0.032 -0.03) 21.6% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02) 57.49% (0.051000000000002 0.05)
Both teams to score 57.83% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.69% (0.034999999999997 0.03)40.31% (-0.031999999999996 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.32% (0.035000000000004 0.04)62.68% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
Burnei Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.1% (-0.010000000000005 -0.01)32.9% (0.012 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.53% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)69.47% (0.013000000000005 0.01)
Sri Lanka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.18% (0.027999999999992 0.03)13.81% (-0.026999999999999 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
58.84% (0.054000000000002 0.05)41.16% (-0.052 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Burnei 20.91%
    Sri Lanka 57.49%
    Draw 21.6%
BurneiDrawSri Lanka
2-1 @ 5.56% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-0 @ 5.05% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-0 @ 2.81% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
3-1 @ 2.06% (-0.004 -0)
3-2 @ 2.04% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-0 @ 1.04% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.34%
Total : 20.91%
1-1 @ 10% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.5% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-0 @ 4.55% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.35% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 21.6%
1-2 @ 9.9% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-1 @ 9% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
0-2 @ 8.9% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-3 @ 6.53% (0.0059999999999993 0.01)
0-3 @ 5.87% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
2-3 @ 3.63% (0.0029999999999997 0)
1-4 @ 3.23% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-4 @ 2.91% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.8% (0.0029999999999999 0)
1-5 @ 1.28% (0.0029999999999999 0)
0-5 @ 1.15% (0.004 0)
Other @ 3.29%
Total : 57.49%

How you voted: Brunei vs Sri Lanka

Burnei
40.0%
Draw
30.0%
Sri Lanka
30.0%
10
Head to Head
Jun 8, 2024 1.15pm
Friendlies 3
Brunei
1-0
Sri Lanka
Ali Rahman (61')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 Austria Austria00000
3 France France00000
4 Poland Poland10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!