MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 05:42:05| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League North | Gameweek 27
Jan 6, 2024 at 3pm UK
The Lamb Ground

Tamworth
2 - 0
Buxton

Jellis (82'), Finn (90+4')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Coverage of the National League North clash between Tamworth and Buxton.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Rushall Olympic 1-2 Tamworth
Saturday, December 30 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 1-2 Alfreton
Monday, January 1 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Tamworth win with a probability of 56.69%. A draw had a probability of 23.6% and a win for Buxton had a probability of 19.72%.

The most likely scoreline for a Tamworth win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.2%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.6%) and 2-1 (9.74%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.2%), while for a Buxton win it was 0-1 (6.45%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 10.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Tamworth would win this match.

Result
TamworthDrawBuxton
56.69% (0.036000000000001 0.04) 23.58% (-0.023 -0.02) 19.72% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
Both teams to score 49.5% (0.058 0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.54% (0.084999999999994 0.08)50.46% (-0.085999999999999 -0.09)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.61% (0.076000000000001 0.08)72.39% (-0.076999999999998 -0.08)
Tamworth Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.4% (0.043999999999997 0.04)17.6% (-0.044999999999998 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.82% (0.077999999999996 0.08)48.17% (-0.079000000000001 -0.08)
Buxton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.07% (0.037000000000006 0.04)39.93% (-0.037000000000006 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.41% (0.035 0.04)76.58% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Tamworth 56.68%
    Buxton 19.72%
    Draw 23.57%
TamworthDrawBuxton
1-0 @ 12.2% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
2-0 @ 10.6% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.74% (0.0040000000000013 0)
3-0 @ 6.14% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-1 @ 5.64% (0.011 0.01)
4-0 @ 2.67% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.59% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.45% (0.008 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.12% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
5-0 @ 0.93% (0.004 0)
Other @ 2.61%
Total : 56.68%
1-1 @ 11.2% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
0-0 @ 7.03% (-0.024 -0.02)
2-2 @ 4.47% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
Other @ 0.88%
Total : 23.57%
0-1 @ 6.45% (-0.016 -0.02)
1-2 @ 5.15%
0-2 @ 2.96% (-0.004 -0)
1-3 @ 1.58% (0.002 0)
2-3 @ 1.37% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 0.91% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 1.31%
Total : 19.72%

Head to Head
Oct 31, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 12
Buxton
2-1
Tamworth
De Girolamo (39'), Kirby (87')
Deacon (90+5' pen.)
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!