MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 12:34:18| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League North | Gameweek 17
Dec 9, 2023 at 3pm UK
Lookers Vauxhall Stadium
Chester
2 - 0
Tamworth
Whitehouse (11'), Windsor (64')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Coverage of the National League North clash between Chester FC and Tamworth.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Chester 1-0 Brackley Town
Tuesday, December 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 3-1 King's Lynn
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chester FC win with a probability of 39.17%. A win for Tamworth had a probability of 33.32% and a draw had a probability of 27.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chester FC win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.34%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.24%) and 2-0 (7.19%). The likeliest Tamworth win was 0-1 (10.26%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 7.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Chester FC would win this match.

Result
Chester FCDrawTamworth
39.17% (-0.0020000000000024 -0) 27.51% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02) 33.32% (0.018999999999998 0.02)
Both teams to score 49% (0.049999999999997 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.37% (0.061999999999998 0.06)56.63% (-0.059000000000005 -0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.4% (0.050000000000001 0.05)77.6% (-0.046999999999997 -0.05)
Chester FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.83% (0.028999999999996 0.03)28.17% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.15% (0.035000000000004 0.04)63.86% (-0.032000000000004 -0.03)
Tamworth Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.21% (0.043999999999997 0.04)31.79% (-0.041 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.78% (0.050999999999998 0.05)68.22% (-0.046999999999997 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Chester FC 39.17%
    Tamworth 33.32%
    Draw 27.51%
Chester FCDrawTamworth
1-0 @ 11.34% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-1 @ 8.24% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-0 @ 7.19% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
3-1 @ 3.48% (0.004 0)
3-0 @ 3.04%
3-2 @ 1.99% (0.004 0)
4-1 @ 1.1% (0.002 0)
4-0 @ 0.96% (0.001 0)
Other @ 1.83%
Total : 39.17%
1-1 @ 13%
0-0 @ 8.96% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-2 @ 4.72% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 0.83%
Total : 27.51%
0-1 @ 10.26% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-2 @ 7.45% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-2 @ 5.88%
1-3 @ 2.85% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.25% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 1.8% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 33.32%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Tamworth36236757203775
2Scunthorpe UnitedScunthorpe35198861283365
3Chorley33178858372159
4Chester FCChester361611945261959
5Alfreton TownAlfreton341681056401656
6Boston UnitedBoston351511946341256
7Brackley Town351681144331156
8Hereford UnitedHereford35167124447-355
9Curzon AshtonCurzon Ashton35159114539654
10Scarborough AthleticScarborough Ath36166144442254
11South Shields351581256431353
12Warrington Town351410115143852
13Farsley CelticFarsley Celtic341112113136-545
14Buxton34128144944544
15Peterborough SportsP'boro Sports33128134246-444
16Blyth Spartans351110145153-243
17Spennymoor TownSpennymoor33127144751-443
18SouthportSouthport34115183863-2538
19Banbury UnitedBanbury32107153050-2037
20King's Lynn TownKing's Lynn34812143953-1436
21Rushall Olympic3398164355-1235
22Gloucester CityGloucester City3688203959-2032
23Darlington3487192859-3131
24Bishop's StortfordBishop's Stortford3252252972-4317

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!