MX23RW : Thursday, April 18 14:14:03| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League North | Gameweek 19
Nov 14, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
Edgar Street Athletic Ground

Hereford
4 - 1
Banbury

Cowley (11'), Rooney (41'), Freemantle (72'), Nalatche Mendes (90+5')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Charles (48' pen.)
Coverage of the National League North clash between Hereford United and Banbury United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Boston 1-0 Hereford
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 1-2 Banbury
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hereford United win with a probability of 48.79%. A draw had a probability of 26.7% and a win for Banbury United had a probability of 24.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hereford United win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.36%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.63%) and 2-1 (9.02%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.52%), while for a Banbury United win it was 0-1 (8.69%). The actual scoreline of 4-1 was predicted with a 1.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Hereford United would win this match.

Result
Hereford UnitedDrawBanbury United
48.79% (0.573 0.57) 26.71% (-0.237 -0.24) 24.5% (-0.338 -0.34)
Both teams to score 46.41% (0.342 0.34)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.44% (0.596 0.6)57.56% (-0.6 -0.6)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.66% (0.471 0.47)78.34% (-0.473 -0.47)
Hereford United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.33% (0.52799999999999 0.53)23.67% (-0.532 -0.53)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.22% (0.755 0.75)57.78% (-0.758 -0.76)
Banbury United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.8% (0.024999999999999 0.02)39.2% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.09% (0.026 0.03)75.91% (-0.028999999999996 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Hereford United 48.78%
    Banbury United 24.5%
    Draw 26.71%
Hereford UnitedDrawBanbury United
1-0 @ 13.36% (-0.1 -0.1)
2-0 @ 9.63% (0.077999999999999 0.08)
2-1 @ 9.02% (0.079000000000001 0.08)
3-0 @ 4.63% (0.108 0.11)
3-1 @ 4.33% (0.104 0.1)
3-2 @ 2.03% (0.05 0.05)
4-0 @ 1.67% (0.064 0.06)
4-1 @ 1.56% (0.061 0.06)
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 48.78%
1-1 @ 12.52% (-0.08 -0.08)
0-0 @ 9.28% (-0.214 -0.21)
2-2 @ 4.23% (0.040999999999999 0.04)
Other @ 0.69%
Total : 26.71%
0-1 @ 8.69% (-0.195 -0.2)
1-2 @ 5.86% (-0.034 -0.03)
0-2 @ 4.07% (-0.088 -0.09)
1-3 @ 1.83% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.32% (0.014 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.27% (-0.027 -0.03)
Other @ 1.46%
Total : 24.5%

How you voted: Hereford vs Banbury

Hereford United
57.1%
Draw
14.3%
Banbury United
28.6%
7
Head to Head
Jan 28, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 30
Hereford
2-3
Banbury
Amadi-Holloway (32'), Pendley (77')
Babos (62'), Langmead (64', 84')
Aug 27, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 5
Banbury
3-1
Hereford
Williams (6'), Roberts (18', 48')
McLean (45+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Tamworth45289871294293
2Scunthorpe UnitedScunthorpe4525101082374585
3Brackley Town4524101160362482
4Chorley452481378492980
5Alfreton TownAlfreton4522111275502577
6Curzon AshtonCurzon Ashton4521111362491374
7Boston UnitedBoston4520121366462072
8South Shields452181676532371
9Spennymoor TownSpennymoor45218167162971
10Hereford UnitedHereford45209166264-269
11Chester FCChester4518141358372168
12Scarborough AthleticScarborough Ath451810175354-164
13Warrington Town451712166460463
14Buxton451711177061962
15Peterborough SportsP'boro Sports451610195462-858
16SouthportSouthport45168215472-1856
17King's Lynn TownKing's Lynn451316165463-955
18Darlington45167225272-2055
19Rushall Olympic45158226173-1253
20Blyth Spartans451311216577-1250
21Farsley CelticFarsley Celtic451214193859-2150
22Banbury UnitedBanbury45108273883-4538
23Gloucester CityGloucester City4599274887-3936
24Bishop's StortfordBishop's Stortford45623735112-7720


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!