MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 20:52:52| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League North | Gameweek 36
Feb 24, 2024 at 3pm UK
New Meadow Park (Gloucester, Gloucestershire)

Gloucester City
1 - 0
Scarborough Ath

FT(HT: 1-0)
Coverage of the National League North clash between Gloucester City and Scarborough Athletic.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Buxton 2-0 Gloucester City
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 0-1 Southport
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Scarborough Athletic win with a probability of 41.57%. A win for Gloucester City has a probability of 33.13% and a draw has a probability of 25.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Scarborough Athletic win is 0-1 with a probability of 9.25%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (8.84%) and 0-2 (6.84%). The likeliest Gloucester City win is 1-0 (8.09%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (11.95%).

Result
Gloucester CityDrawScarborough Athletic
33.13% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02) 25.3% (0.0090000000000003 0.01) 41.57% (0.012 0.01)
Both teams to score 56.02% (-0.041999999999994 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.39% (-0.051000000000002 -0.05)47.61% (0.048999999999999 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.19% (-0.048000000000002 -0.05)69.81% (0.046999999999997 0.05)
Gloucester City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.56% (-0.038000000000011 -0.04)27.44% (0.036999999999999 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.08% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)62.92% (0.047999999999995 0.05)
Scarborough Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.21% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)22.79% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.5% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)56.5% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Gloucester City 33.13%
    Scarborough Athletic 41.57%
    Draw 25.29%
Gloucester CityDrawScarborough Athletic
1-0 @ 8.09% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)
2-1 @ 7.73% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
2-0 @ 5.23%
3-1 @ 3.33% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.47% (-0.0050000000000003 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.26% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-1 @ 1.08% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.95%
Total : 33.13%
1-1 @ 11.95%
0-0 @ 6.25% (0.013 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.72% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.22% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 25.29%
0-1 @ 9.25% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
1-2 @ 8.84% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-2 @ 6.84% (0.008 0.01)
1-3 @ 4.36% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-3 @ 3.37% (0.0020000000000002 0)
2-3 @ 2.82% (-0.004 -0)
1-4 @ 1.61% (-0.002 -0)
0-4 @ 1.25%
2-4 @ 1.04% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.19%
Total : 41.57%

Head to Head
Sep 2, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 7
Scarborough Ath
1-1
Gloucester City
Brown (81')
Smalley (25')
Mar 11, 2023 3pm
Nov 12, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 19
Gloucester City
2-3
Scarborough Ath
Mitford (4', 63')
Tear (10'), Colville (77'), Maloney (88')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Tamworth45289871294293
2Scunthorpe UnitedScunthorpe4525101082374585
3Brackley Town4524101160362482
4Chorley452481378492980
5Alfreton TownAlfreton4522111275502577
6Curzon AshtonCurzon Ashton4521111362491374
7South Shields452181676532371
8Spennymoor TownSpennymoor45218167162971
9Boston UnitedBoston4419121365461969
10Hereford UnitedHereford45209166264-269
11Chester FCChester4518141358372168
12Scarborough AthleticScarborough Ath451810175354-164
13Warrington Town451712166460463
14Buxton451711177061962
15Peterborough SportsP'boro Sports451610195462-858
16SouthportSouthport45168215472-1856
17King's Lynn TownKing's Lynn451316165463-955
18Darlington45167225272-2055
19Rushall Olympic45158226173-1253
20Blyth Spartans451311216577-1250
21Farsley CelticFarsley Celtic451214193859-2150
22Banbury UnitedBanbury44108263882-4438
23Gloucester CityGloucester City4599274887-3936
24Bishop's StortfordBishop's Stortford45623735112-7720


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!