MX23RW : Saturday, April 13 12:33:39| >> :300:86500:86500:
AFC Wimbledon
Accrington Stanley
Barrow
Bradford City
Colchester United
Crawley Town
Crewe Alexandra
Doncaster Rovers
Forest Green Rovers
Gillingham
Grimsby Town
Harrogate Town
MK Dons
Mansfield Town
Morecambe
Newport County
Notts County
Salford City
Stockport County
Sutton United
Swindon Town
Tranmere Rovers
Walsall
Wrexham AFC
Notts County
League Two | Gameweek 27
Feb 27, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Meadow Lane Stadium
Sutton United

Notts County
3 - 4
Sutton

Langstaff (13' pen.), Crowley (33', 70')
O'Brien (68')
FT(HT: 2-2)
Jackson (6'), Smith (16'), Sanderson (64'), Lakin (77' pen.)
Adom-Malaki (22'), Goodliffe (31'), Lakin (51'), Hart (81'), Clay (90+3')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Tuesday's League Two clash between Notts County and Sutton United, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Notts County 1-3 Crewe
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Sutton 1-1 Colchester
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in League Two

We said: Notts County 2-0 Sutton United

Notts County's awful results should ease in Tuesday's rescheduled game against the league's bottom club, with the hosts expected to return to winning ways after recent defeats. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Notts County win with a probability of 62.48%. A draw had a probability of 19.2% and a win for Sutton United had a probability of 18.31%.

The most likely scoreline for a Notts County win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.65%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.26%) and 3-1 (7.36%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.44%), while for a Sutton United win it was 1-2 (4.93%). The actual scoreline of 3-4 was predicted with a 0.5% likelihood.

Result
Notts CountyDrawSutton United
62.48% (-0.92400000000001 -0.92) 19.21% (0.243 0.24) 18.31% (0.688 0.69)
Both teams to score 61.92% (0.521 0.52)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
67.09% (0.048000000000002 0.05)32.91% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
45.38% (0.054000000000002 0.05)54.62% (-0.048000000000002 -0.05)
Notts County Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.85% (-0.20700000000001 -0.21)10.15% (0.212 0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
66.62% (-0.482 -0.48)33.38% (0.489 0.49)
Sutton United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.92% (0.74000000000001 0.74)31.08% (-0.735 -0.74)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.6% (0.855 0.85)67.4% (-0.85000000000001 -0.85)
Score Analysis
    Notts County 62.48%
    Sutton United 18.31%
    Draw 19.21%
Notts CountyDrawSutton United
2-1 @ 9.65% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-0 @ 8.26% (-0.172 -0.17)
3-1 @ 7.36% (-0.071 -0.07)
1-0 @ 7.22% (-0.084 -0.08)
3-0 @ 6.3% (-0.191 -0.19)
3-2 @ 4.3% (0.046 0.05)
4-1 @ 4.21% (-0.081 -0.08)
4-0 @ 3.6% (-0.143 -0.14)
4-2 @ 2.46% (0.004 0)
5-1 @ 1.92% (-0.055 -0.06)
5-0 @ 1.65% (-0.081 -0.08)
5-2 @ 1.12% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
4-3 @ 0.96% (0.02 0.02)
Other @ 3.49%
Total : 62.48%
1-1 @ 8.44% (0.074 0.07)
2-2 @ 5.64% (0.111 0.11)
0-0 @ 3.16% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.67% (0.051 0.05)
Other @ 0.31%
Total : 19.21%
1-2 @ 4.93% (0.141 0.14)
0-1 @ 3.69% (0.066 0.07)
2-3 @ 2.2% (0.087 0.09)
0-2 @ 2.16% (0.081 0.08)
1-3 @ 1.92% (0.093 0.09)
Other @ 3.42%
Total : 18.31%

How you voted: Notts County vs Sutton

Notts County
79.3%
Draw
13.8%
Sutton United
6.9%
29
Head to Head
Aug 5, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 1
Sutton
5-1
Notts County
Kizzi (2'), Patrick (23', 51'), Beautyman (63'), Smith (78')
Eastmond (5'), Milsom (6'), Goodliffe (45+3')
McGoldrick (69')
Langstaff (4'), Bostock (37'), Baldwin (74')
Stone (15')
May 4, 2021 5pm
Gameweek 51
Notts County
3-2
Sutton
Rodrigues (8', 90+4' pen.), Wootton (48')
Reeves (13'), Kelly-Evans (40'), Miller (49'), Rawlinson (90')
Kelly-Evans (67')
Olaofe (20'), Bugiel (62')
Oct 13, 2020 7.45pm
Gameweek 6
Sutton
0-1
Notts County

Randall (88')
Wootton (90+4')
Dec 7, 2019 3pm
Gameweek 30
Notts County
1-1
Sutton
Thomas (14')
Rose (82')
Beautyman (76')
John (56'), Ajiboye (90')
Sep 7, 2019 3pm
Gameweek 12
Sutton
1-1
Notts County
Beautyman (11')
Beautyman (76'), Collins (92')
Wootton (52')
McCrory (18')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Stockport CountyStockport422411784424283
2Wrexham4323101078512779
3Mansfield TownMansfield422113881433876
4MK Dons432281373571674
5Crewe AlexandraCrewe4319131168581070
6BarrowBarrow4118131057451267
7Crawley TownCrawley42205176661565
8AFC Wimbledon4316141355441162
9Walsall421711146361262
10Doncaster RoversDoncaster42187175963-461
11Harrogate TownHarrogate431710165360-761
12Gillingham43179174053-1360
13Bradford CityBradford421512155054-457
14Morecambe43179176374-1157
15Notts County42167198379455
16Newport CountyNewport43167206069-955
17Accrington StanleyAccrington42159185660-454
18Tranmere RoversTranmere43156226163-251
19Swindon TownSwindon421311187074-450
20Salford City431211206278-1647
21Grimsby Town42916175270-1843
22Sutton UnitedSutton43912225176-2539
23Colchester UnitedColchester41911215272-2038
24Forest Green RoversForest Green4399254171-3036


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!