MX23RW : Sunday, March 3 18:50:53| >> :300:86500:86500:
AFC Wimbledon
Accrington Stanley
Barrow
Bradford City
Colchester United
Crawley Town
Crewe Alexandra
Doncaster Rovers
Forest Green Rovers
Gillingham
Grimsby Town
Harrogate Town
MK Dons
Mansfield Town
Morecambe
Newport County
Notts County
Salford City
Stockport County
Sutton United
Swindon Town
Tranmere Rovers
Walsall
Wrexham AFC
Mansfield Town
League Two | Gameweek 20
Nov 28, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
One Call Stadium
Tranmere Rovers
Mansfield
2 - 2
Tranmere
Oates (37'), Swan (79')
Reed (25'), Keillor-Dunn (52')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Jolley (13'), Apter (62')
Turnbull (36'), Morris (39'), Leake (67')
Turnbull (90+3')
Coverage of the League Two clash between Mansfield Town and Tranmere Rovers.

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Mansfield Town win with a probability of 66.78%. A draw had a probability of 19.2% and a win for Tranmere Rovers had a probability of 14.01%.

The most likely scoreline for a Mansfield Town win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.21%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (10.39%) and 2-1 (9.81%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.09%), while for a Tranmere Rovers win it was 0-1 (4.21%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 4.3% likelihood.

Result
Mansfield TownDrawTranmere Rovers
66.78% (-0.069999999999993 -0.07) 19.21% (0.037000000000003 0.04) 14.01% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
Both teams to score 51.57% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.43% (-0.10299999999999 -0.1)41.57% (0.1 0.1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.03% (-0.102 -0.1)63.97% (0.1 0.1)
Mansfield Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.45% (-0.051999999999992 -0.05)11.54% (0.048 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
63.53% (-0.105 -0.11)36.46% (0.101 0.1)
Tranmere Rovers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.3% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02)41.7% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.82% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)78.17% (0.012 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Mansfield Town 66.77%
    Tranmere Rovers 14.01%
    Draw 19.21%
Mansfield TownDrawTranmere Rovers
2-0 @ 11.21%
1-0 @ 10.39% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
2-1 @ 9.81% (0.0020000000000007 0)
3-0 @ 8.07% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-1 @ 7.06% (-0.012 -0.01)
4-0 @ 4.36% (-0.014 -0.01)
4-1 @ 3.81% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.09% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
5-0 @ 1.88% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.67% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.65% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 3.76%
Total : 66.77%
1-1 @ 9.09% (0.019 0.02)
0-0 @ 4.81% (0.022 0.02)
2-2 @ 4.29% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
Other @ 1.01%
Total : 19.21%
0-1 @ 4.21% (0.017 0.02)
1-2 @ 3.98% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-2 @ 1.84% (0.006 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.25% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 1.16% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 1.57%
Total : 14.01%

How you voted: Mansfield vs Tranmere

Mansfield Town
85.7%
Draw
0.0%
Tranmere Rovers
14.3%
7
Head to Head
Feb 18, 2023 3pm
Aug 6, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 2
Mansfield
1-0
Tranmere
Harbottle (60')
Quinn (64'), Hawkins (64')

Hemmings (41')
Mar 11, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 36
Tranmere
3-2
Mansfield
Clarke (5'), Nevitt (76', 90+5')
Longstaff (45+6'), Hawkins (90+1')
Oct 30, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 15
Mansfield
2-0
Tranmere
Oates (18'), Johnson (67')
McLaughlin (55')

Spearing (35')
Mar 27, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 38
Tranmere
1-1
Mansfield
Woolery (45+3')
Spearing (59'), Khan (89')
Quinn (76')
Law (68')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Mansfield TownMansfield341812468293966
2Stockport CountyStockport34189766372963
3Wrexham35189864451963
4Crewe AlexandraCrewe351710864491561
5MK Dons351771155451058
6Walsall35159115548754
7Gillingham35166133439-554
8BarrowBarrow33141184739853
9Morecambe34149115154-351
10AFC Wimbledon351311114839950
11Crawley TownCrawley33154144949049
12Newport CountyNewport35147145154-349
13Harrogate TownHarrogate35147144253-1149
14Notts County34145156966347
15Bradford CityBradford331210114139246
16Accrington StanleyAccrington35137154748-146
17Swindon TownSwindon361111146163-244
18Tranmere RoversTranmere36134195452243
19Salford City361010165266-1440
20Doncaster RoversDoncaster34116174460-1639
21Grimsby Town33712144560-1533
22Colchester UnitedColchester3488184562-1732
23Forest Green RoversForest Green3569203462-2827
24Sutton UnitedSutton36511204068-2826

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!