MX23RW : Friday, July 1 00:06:18| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 22, 2022 at 8pm UK at Estádio do Pacaembu
Corinthians
1 - 1
Sao Paulo
Adson (80')
Queiroz (45+1'), Victor (45+3')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Calleri (45+6')
Diego (45+3'), Alisson (59'), Neves (75')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Brasileiro clash between Corinthians and Sao Paulo, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cuiaba 1-0 Corinthians
Wednesday, June 8 at 1.30am in Brasileiro
Next Game: Corinthians vs. Juventude
Saturday, June 11 at 8.30pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Coritiba 1-1 Sao Paulo
Friday, June 10 at 12am in Brasileiro
Next Game: Sao Paulo vs. America Mineiro
Sunday, June 12 at 8pm in Brasileiro

We said: Corinthians 2-1 Sao Paulo

The teams have a lot of attacking quality on display, so we anticipate an open and exciting contest with chances at both ends. We are also backing Corinthians to emerge victorious at the end of the 90 minutes and end their losing streak in this fixture. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Corinthians win with a probability of 49.65%. A draw had a probability of 26.1% and a win for Sao Paulo had a probability of 24.24%.

The most likely scoreline for a Corinthians win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.84%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.6%) and 2-1 (9.21%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.32%), while for a Sao Paulo win it was 0-1 (8.24%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.3% likelihood.

Result
CorinthiansDrawSao Paulo
49.65% (-0.217 -0.22) 26.1% (-0.128 -0.13) 24.24% (0.341 0.34)
Both teams to score 47.85% (0.692 0.69)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.44% (0.729 0.73)55.56% (-0.733 -0.73)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.27% (0.593 0.59)76.73% (-0.59699999999999 -0.6)
Corinthians Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.57% (0.209 0.21)22.42% (-0.213 -0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.05% (0.314 0.31)55.95% (-0.317 -0.32)
Sao Paulo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.69% (0.72499999999999 0.72)38.31% (-0.729 -0.73)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.93% (0.689 0.69)75.07% (-0.693 -0.69)
Score Analysis
    Corinthians 49.65%
    Sao Paulo 24.24%
    Draw 26.1%
CorinthiansDrawSao Paulo
1-0 @ 12.84% (-0.28 -0.28)
2-0 @ 9.6% (-0.151 -0.15)
2-1 @ 9.21% (0.038 0.04)
3-0 @ 4.78% (-0.045 -0.04)
3-1 @ 4.59% (0.048 0.05)
3-2 @ 2.2% (0.066 0.07)
4-0 @ 1.79% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-1 @ 1.72% (0.029 0.03)
Other @ 2.91%
Total : 49.65%
1-1 @ 12.32% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 8.59% (-0.246 -0.25)
2-2 @ 4.42% (0.105 0.11)
Other @ 0.77%
Total : 26.1%
0-1 @ 8.24% (-0.07 -0.07)
1-2 @ 5.91% (0.104 0.1)
0-2 @ 3.96% (0.045 0.04)
1-3 @ 1.89% (0.07 0.07)
2-3 @ 1.41% (0.06 0.06)
0-3 @ 1.27% (0.039 0.04)
Other @ 1.57%
Total : 24.24%

How you voted: Corinthians vs Sao Paulo

Corinthians
75.0%
Draw
0.0%
Sao Paulo
25.0%
8
Head to Head
Oct 19, 2021 12am
Sao Paulo
1-0
Corinthians
Calleri (7')
Liziero (43'), Neves (61'), Arboleda (62')

Victor (43'), Guedes (82')
Jul 1, 2021 1.30am
Dec 13, 2020 9.15pm
Aug 30, 2020 3pm
Sao Paulo
2-1
Corinthians
Hernanes (14'), Brenner (90+2')
Luciano (19'), Brenner (90+3'), Tche (90+4')
Ramiro (36')
Oct 13, 2019 10pm

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras1485127101729
2Corinthians147521710726
3Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR147341715224
4InternacionalInternacional146622114724
5Atletico Mineiro146622216624
6Fluminense146351614221
7SantosSantos144731813519
8Sao Paulo144731815319
9FlamengoFlamengo145361615118
10Botafogo145361619-318
11Avai145361721-418
12BragantinoBragantino144642019118
13Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO144551619-317
14GoiasGoias144551417-317
15CearaCeara143831414017
16Coritiba144371622-615
17America MineiroAmerica Mineiro144371117-615
18Cuiaba14347916-713
19JuventudeJuventude142571224-1211
20FortalezaFortaleza142481219-710

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!