MX23RW : Saturday, August 13 14:26:07| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 8, 2022 at 1.30am UK
Cuiaba
1 - 0
Corinthians
Uendel (36')
Carlos Heidemann (90+1')
Valdivia (90+2')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Gustavo (41'), Queiroz (44')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Brasileiro clash between Cuiaba and Corinthians, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cuiaba 1-0 Corinthians
Wednesday, June 8 at 1.30am in Brasileiro
Next Game: Cuiaba vs. Bragantino
Saturday, June 11 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Cuiaba 1-0 Corinthians
Wednesday, June 8 at 1.30am in Brasileiro
Next Game: Corinthians vs. Juventude
Saturday, June 11 at 8.30pm in Brasileiro

We said: Cuiaba 0-1 Corinthians

Corinthians have looked more than comfortable away from home, making the most of their opportunities in the final third, and we expect their patience and persistence will eventually pay off against a Cuiaba team who are well organised but rarely bring numbers forward to attack. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cuiaba win with a probability of 39.19%. A win for Corinthians had a probability of 31.22% and a draw had a probability of 29.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cuiaba win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.58%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (7.77%) and 2-1 (7.66%). The likeliest Corinthians win was 0-1 (11.73%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.4%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 13.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Cuiaba in this match.

Result
CuiabaDrawCorinthians
39.19% (-0.336 -0.34) 29.59% (0.038 0.04) 31.22% (0.299 0.3)
Both teams to score 42.71% (-0.012 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
35.83% (-0.056000000000004 -0.06)64.17% (0.057000000000002 0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
16.69% (-0.040000000000003 -0.04)83.31% (0.041000000000011 0.04)
Cuiaba Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.11% (-0.232 -0.23)31.89% (0.234 0.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.66% (-0.266 -0.27)68.34% (0.26600000000001 0.27)
Corinthians Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.71% (0.196 0.2)37.29% (-0.195 -0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.93% (0.192 0.19)74.07% (-0.191 -0.19)
Score Analysis
    Cuiaba 39.18%
    Corinthians 31.22%
    Draw 29.58%
CuiabaDrawCorinthians
1-0 @ 13.58% (-0.06 -0.06)
2-0 @ 7.77% (-0.084000000000001 -0.08)
2-1 @ 7.66% (-0.041 -0.04)
3-0 @ 2.96% (-0.051 -0.05)
3-1 @ 2.92% (-0.035 -0.03)
3-2 @ 1.44% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 2.86%
Total : 39.18%
1-1 @ 13.4% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 11.89% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
2-2 @ 3.78%
Other @ 0.51%
Total : 29.58%
0-1 @ 11.73% (0.09 0.09)
1-2 @ 6.61% (0.042000000000001 0.04)
0-2 @ 5.79% (0.074 0.07)
1-3 @ 2.18% (0.025 0.02)
0-3 @ 1.9% (0.034 0.03)
2-3 @ 1.24% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 1.77%
Total : 31.22%

How you voted: Cuiaba vs Corinthians

Cuiaba
20.6%
Draw
14.7%
Corinthians
64.7%
34
Head to Head
Nov 14, 2021 12am
Corinthians
3-2
Cuiaba
Giuliano (3'), Augusto (51'), Guedes (57')
Silva (90+5')
Pepe (45+2'), Paulao (78')
Lucas (72')
Jul 27, 2021 12am
Cuiaba
1-2
Corinthians
Elias (71')
Marllon (77'), Lucas (86')
Conceicao Benedito (90+3')
Roni (28'), Adson (38')
Cantillo (45+4')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Premier League
Championship
Scottish Premiership
La Liga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Eredivisie
Primeira Liga
KNVB Beker
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Scottish Championship
Scottish League One
Scottish League Two
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Swiss Super League
Russian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Finnish Veikkausliiga
NIFL Premiership
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Ligue 2
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Super League
Canadian Open Semi-Finals
8pm
Hurkacz
Ruud
Canadian Open Quarter-Finals
Result
Carreno Busta
Draper
7  6
64 1
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras21136236142245
2Corinthians2111642620639
3Fluminense21115532221038
4Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR2111462822637
5FlamengoFlamengo21113732191336
6InternacionalInternacional218943023733
7Atletico Mineiro218852926332
8BragantinoBragantino218673225730
9SantosSantos217952619730
10America MineiroAmerica Mineiro2183101723-627
11Sao Paulo2151152827126
12Botafogo2174102026-625
13GoiasGoias216782228-625
14CearaCeara2151062222025
15Coritiba2164112333-1022
16Avai2164112234-1222
17FortalezaFortaleza2156101923-421
18Cuiaba2155111422-820
19Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO2155112133-1220
20JuventudeJuventude2137111634-1816

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!