MX23RW : Sunday, June 26 07:52:13| >> :600:2769345:2769345:
May 18, 2022 at 1.30am UK at Estadio Alberto José Armando
Boca Juniors
1 - 1
Corinthians
Benedetto (42')
Varela (63'), Benedetto (67'), Fernandez (70')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Queiroz (16')
Jo (22'), Bambu (47'), Augusto (60'), Mantuan (65'), Gustavo (67'), Santos (90+4')
Cantillo (69'), Gustavo (71')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Copa Libertadores clash between Boca Juniors and Corinthians, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Boca Juniors 2-1 Arsenal
Sunday, June 5 at 11.30pm in Argentine Primera Division
Next Game: C. Cordoba vs. Boca Juniors
Monday, June 13 at 12.30am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Cuiaba 1-0 Corinthians
Wednesday, June 8 at 1.30am in Brasileiro
Next Game: Corinthians vs. Juventude
Saturday, June 11 at 8.30pm in Brasileiro

We said: Boca Juniors 1-0 Corinthians

Home field has been extremely kind to Boca Juniors through the years, and we believe that will continue against a Corinthians side who, while vastly improved from a year ago, have not created a lot on the road of late. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Boca Juniors win with a probability of 47.23%. A draw had a probability of 30.3% and a win for Corinthians had a probability of 22.46%.

The most likely scoreline for a Boca Juniors win was 1-0 with a probability of 17.44%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.46%) and 2-1 (7.62%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 0-0 (14.53%), while for a Corinthians win it was 0-1 (10.59%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.7% likelihood.

Result
Boca JuniorsDrawCorinthians
47.23% (-0.023000000000003 -0.02) 30.31% (0.0040000000000013 0) 22.46% (0.02 0.02)
Both teams to score 36.16% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
30.4% (0.0019999999999989 0)69.6%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
13.02%86.98%
Boca Juniors Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.87% (-0.012 -0.01)30.13% (0.013000000000002 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.73% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)66.27% (0.015999999999991 0.02)
Corinthians Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
51.75% (0.018999999999998 0.02)48.25% (-0.019000000000005 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
16.59% (0.015999999999998 0.02)83.41% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Boca Juniors 47.22%
    Corinthians 22.46%
    Draw 30.3%
Boca JuniorsDrawCorinthians
1-0 @ 17.44%
2-0 @ 10.46%
2-1 @ 7.62% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-0 @ 4.18% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-1 @ 3.05% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-0 @ 1.26% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 1.11%
4-1 @ 0.91% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 1.19%
Total : 47.22%
0-0 @ 14.53%
1-1 @ 12.71% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
2-2 @ 2.78% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.29%
Total : 30.3%
0-1 @ 10.59% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-2 @ 4.63% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-2 @ 3.86% (0.004 0)
1-3 @ 1.13% (0.002 0)
0-3 @ 0.94% (0.0019999999999999 0)
Other @ 1.32%
Total : 22.46%

How you voted: Boca Juniors vs Corinthians

Boca Juniors
66.7%
Draw
27.3%
Corinthians
6.1%
33
Head to Head
Apr 27, 2022 1.30am
Corinthians
2-0
Boca Juniors
Maycon (5', 78')
Fagner (32'), Augusto (33'), Queiroz (36'), Gustavo (37'), Victor (63')

Medina (37'), Benedetto (63'), Fabra (74'), Aranda (86')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!