MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 05:32:26| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 25, 2022 at 11pm UK at Estádio do Pacaembu
Corinthians
0 - 0
Santos

Roni (3'), Adson (73'), Fagner (79')
FT

Gabriel (23'), Fernandez (81'), Seco (90+5')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Brasileiro clash between Corinthians and Santos, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Corinthians 4-0 Santos
Thursday, June 23 at 1.30am in Copa do Brasil
Last Game: Corinthians 4-0 Santos
Thursday, June 23 at 1.30am in Copa do Brasil

We said: Corinthians 2-0 Santos

Corinthians will be regarded as the firm favourites to come out on top this weekend, considering their recent home form and comfortable win over Santos in midweek. The visitors will be seeking revenge at the Neo Quimica Arena, but we can see the hosts enjoying more success on home soil, with a victory edging them closer to the summit. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Corinthians win with a probability of 58.64%. A draw had a probability of 24.1% and a win for Santos had a probability of 17.25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Corinthians win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.43%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.05%) and 2-1 (9.38%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.23%), while for a Santos win it was 0-1 (6.73%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with an 8.7% likelihood.

Result
CorinthiansDrawSantos
58.64% (-0.054000000000002 -0.05) 24.11% (0.013999999999999 0.01) 17.25% (0.036000000000001 0.04)
Both teams to score 43.89% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.27% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)55.73% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.13% (-0.004999999999999 -0)76.87% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Corinthians Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.16% (-0.025000000000006 -0.03)18.84% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.71% (-0.038000000000004 -0.04)50.28% (0.033999999999999 0.03)
Santos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54.08% (0.040000000000006 0.04)45.92% (-0.046000000000006 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.34% (0.033999999999999 0.03)81.65% (-0.037000000000006 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Corinthians 58.63%
    Santos 17.25%
    Draw 24.1%
CorinthiansDrawSantos
1-0 @ 14.43% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 12.05% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.38%
3-0 @ 6.71% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5.22% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 2.8% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
4-1 @ 2.18% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 2.03% (0.0010000000000003 0)
5-0 @ 0.93% (-0.003 -0)
Other @ 2.9%
Total : 58.63%
1-1 @ 11.23%
0-0 @ 8.65% (0.0010000000000012 0)
2-2 @ 3.65% (0.004 0)
Other @ 0.57%
Total : 24.1%
0-1 @ 6.73% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
1-2 @ 4.37% (0.008 0.01)
0-2 @ 2.62% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.14% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 0.95% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.44%
Total : 17.25%

How you voted: Corinthians vs Santos

Corinthians
90.5%
Draw
9.5%
Santos
0.0%
21
Head to Head
Jun 23, 2022 1.30am
Nov 21, 2021 7pm
Aug 8, 2021 8pm
Feb 17, 2021 10pm
Oct 7, 2020 11pm
Corinthians
1-1
Santos
Avelar (45')
Roni (59'), Avelar (81')
Madson (11')
Braga (27'), Lourenco (78')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras21136236142245
2Corinthians2111642620639
3Fluminense21115532221038
4Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR2111462822637
5FlamengoFlamengo21113732191336
6InternacionalInternacional218943023733
7Atletico Mineiro218852926332
8BragantinoBragantino218673225730
9SantosSantos217952619730
10America MineiroAmerica Mineiro2183101723-627
11Sao Paulo2151152827126
12Botafogo2174102026-625
13GoiasGoias216782228-625
14CearaCeara2151062222025
15Coritiba2164112333-1022
16Avai2164112234-1222
17FortalezaFortaleza2156101923-421
18Cuiaba2155111422-820
19Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO2155112133-1220
20JuventudeJuventude2137111634-1816

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!