MX23RW : Tuesday, August 16 09:15:08| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 9, 2022 at 1.30am UK at Vila Belmiro, Santos
Santos
1 - 1
Internacional
Braga (66')
Madson (52'), Fernandez (77')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Mendez (71')
Edenilson (22')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Thursday's Brasileiro clash between Santos and Internacional, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Santos 1-1 Internacional
Thursday, June 9 at 1.30am in Brasileiro
Next Game: Atletico Mineiro vs. Santos
Saturday, June 11 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Santos 1-1 Internacional
Thursday, June 9 at 1.30am in Brasileiro
Next Game: Internacional vs. Flamengo
Sunday, June 12 at 1am in Brasileiro

We said: Santos 0-1 Internacional

Momentum is on the side of Internacional heading into this encounter, and while these sides are evenly matched, we anticipate the structure and defensive shape of Colorado will frustrate Santos, allowing Menezes' side to find a breakthrough eventually. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Santos win with a probability of 38.82%. A win for Internacional had a probability of 32.47% and a draw had a probability of 28.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Santos win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.56%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.89%) and 2-0 (7.45%). The likeliest Internacional win was 0-1 (11.21%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.3%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 13.3% likelihood.

Result
SantosDrawInternacional
38.82% (-2.239 -2.24) 28.7% (0.482 0.48) 32.47% (1.752 1.75)
Both teams to score 45.37% (-0.832 -0.83)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
38.94% (-1.28 -1.28)61.05% (1.275 1.28)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.96% (-0.969 -0.97)81.03% (0.96600000000001 0.97)
Santos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.46% (-1.926 -1.93)30.53% (1.922 1.92)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.24% (-2.346 -2.35)66.75% (2.342 2.34)
Internacional Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.32% (0.59399999999999 0.59)34.68% (-0.599 -0.6)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.59% (0.625 0.63)71.41% (-0.629 -0.63)
Score Analysis
    Santos 38.82%
    Internacional 32.47%
    Draw 28.69%
SantosDrawInternacional
1-0 @ 12.56% (-0.07 -0.07)
2-1 @ 7.89% (-0.342 -0.34)
2-0 @ 7.45% (-0.451 -0.45)
3-1 @ 3.12% (-0.314 -0.31)
3-0 @ 2.95% (-0.35 -0.35)
3-2 @ 1.65% (-0.137 -0.14)
4-1 @ 0.93% (-0.149 -0.15)
Other @ 2.27%
Total : 38.82%
1-1 @ 13.3% (0.14 0.14)
0-0 @ 10.58% (0.49 0.49)
2-2 @ 4.18% (-0.111 -0.11)
Other @ 0.63%
Total : 28.69%
0-1 @ 11.21% (0.7 0.7)
1-2 @ 7.04% (0.188 0.19)
0-2 @ 5.94% (0.459 0.46)
1-3 @ 2.49% (0.105 0.11)
0-3 @ 2.1% (0.193 0.19)
2-3 @ 1.48% (-0.015 -0.01)
Other @ 2.22%
Total : 32.47%

How you voted: Santos vs Internacional

Santos
34.5%
Draw
31.0%
Internacional
34.5%
29
Head to Head
Nov 28, 2021 10pm
Aug 22, 2021 10.15pm
Santos
2-2
Internacional
Pirani (24'), Madson (35')
Leonardo (48')
Mercado (8'), Alberto (88')
Lindoso (39'), Mercado (55')
Nov 14, 2020 7.30pm
Santos
2-0
Internacional
Ivonei (59'), Jorge (68')
Jorge (44')

Lindoso (35'), Rodinei (58')
Aug 13, 2020 11.30pm
Internacional
2-0
Santos
Guerrero (58'), Edenilson (88')
Edenilson (56'), Moises (78')

Verissimo (74'), Jorge (79'), Marinho (80')
Oct 13, 2019 8pm
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Champions League
Championship
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Argentine Primera Division
Chinese Super League
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras22146237142348
2FlamengoFlamengo22123737191839
3Corinthians2211652621539
4Fluminense2211563225738
5Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR2211472827137
6InternacionalInternacional2299433231036
7Atletico Mineiro229853026435
8America MineiroAmerica Mineiro2293101823-530
9BragantinoBragantino228683228430
10SantosSantos227962620630
11Sao Paulo2261153127429
12Botafogo2275102026-626
13GoiasGoias226882329-626
14CearaCeara2251072223-125
15FortalezaFortaleza2266102023-324
16Cuiaba2265111522-723
17Avai2265112335-1223
18Coritiba2264122334-1122
19Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO2256112133-1221
20JuventudeJuventude2237121635-1916

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!