MX23RW : Tuesday, June 28 15:48:49| >> :60:701:701:
May 25, 2022 at 1.30am UK at Estadio Beira-Rio
Internacional
5 - 1
9 de Octubre
Dourado (9', 49', 75'), Peter Quinonez Ayovi (66' og.), Barreto de Oliveira (83')
Dourado (76')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Rolando Caicedo Caicedo (11')
Manuel Chavez Quintero (14')
Becerra (60')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Copa Sudamericana clash between Internacional and 9 de Octubre, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Santos 1-1 Internacional
Thursday, June 9 at 1.30am in Brasileiro
Next Game: Internacional vs. Flamengo
Sunday, June 12 at 1am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Internacional 5-1 9 de Octubre
Wednesday, May 25 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana

We said: Internacional 2-1 9 de Octubre

Internacional have enjoyed a solid continental run and will be looking to beat Guairena to a place in the knockout stages. The Brazilian side head into Tuesday as favourites as they take on a floundering 9 de Octubre side whose last win away from home came back in November. Looking at the contrasting form between the sides and the gulf in quality in their squads, we are tipping Internacional to claim all three points in this one. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Internacional win with a probability of 56.68%. A draw had a probability of 26% and a win for 9 de Octubre had a probability of 17.32%.

The most likely scoreline for a Internacional win was 1-0 with a probability of 16.5%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.47%) and 2-1 (8.77%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.6%), while for a 9 de Octubre win it was 0-1 (7.68%). The actual scoreline of 5-1 was predicted with a 0.5% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Internacional would win this match.

Result
InternacionalDraw9 de Octubre
56.68% (-0.023000000000003 -0.02) 26% (0.0030000000000001 0) 17.32% (0.02 0.02)
Both teams to score 39.35% (0.021999999999998 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
38.11% (0.012 0.01)61.88% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.35% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)81.65% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)
Internacional Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.93% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)22.06% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.59% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)55.4% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)
9 de Octubre Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
50.5% (0.032999999999994 0.03)49.5% (-0.034999999999997 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
15.69% (0.022 0.02)84.31% (-0.022999999999996 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Internacional 56.67%
    9 de Octubre 17.32%
    Draw 25.99%
InternacionalDraw9 de Octubre
1-0 @ 16.5% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
2-0 @ 12.47% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.77% (0.0019999999999989 0)
3-0 @ 6.28% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.42%
4-0 @ 2.37% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-1 @ 1.67%
3-2 @ 1.55% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.63%
Total : 56.67%
1-1 @ 11.6%
0-0 @ 10.92%
2-2 @ 3.08% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.39%
Total : 25.99%
0-1 @ 7.68% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-2 @ 4.08% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-2 @ 2.7% (0.004 0)
1-3 @ 0.96% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.9%
Total : 17.32%

Head to Head
Apr 7, 2022 1.30am
9 de Octubre
2-2
Internacional
Da Luz (58', 75')
Da Luz (32'), Hinds (69'), Nazareno (87')
Mauricio (25'), Wesley (26')
Mendez (6'), Gabriel (69'), de Pena (81')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Club Friendlies 1
Copa Libertadores
Copa Sudamericana
Argentine Primera Division
Chinese Super League
European Under-19s Championship
European Under-19s Championship
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!