MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 12:40:38| >> :300:86500:86500:
Greuther Furth
2.Bundesliga | Gameweek 16
Dec 9, 2023 at 12pm UK
Sportpark Ronhof Thomas Sommer
Greuther Furth
1 - 1
Magdeburg
Lemperle (59')
Consbruch (90+4')
FT(HT: 0-0)
El Hankouri (90+5')
Gnaka (11'), Castaignos (45+3'), Amaechi (58'), El Hankouri (90+6')
Coverage of the 2.Bundesliga clash between Greuther Furth and Magdeburg.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Magdeburg 1-2 Dusseldorf
Tuesday, December 5 at 5pm in DFB-Pokal

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Greuther Furth win with a probability of 50.26%. A win for Magdeburg had a probability of 27.44% and a draw had a probability of 22.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Greuther Furth win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.43%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.28%) and 2-0 (6.93%). The likeliest Magdeburg win was 1-2 (6.73%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.9%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 9.9% likelihood.

Result
Greuther FurthDrawMagdeburg
50.26% (-0.057000000000002 -0.06) 22.3% (0.0089999999999968 0.01) 27.44% (0.050999999999998 0.05)
Both teams to score 63.26% (0.013999999999996 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.34% (0.0019999999999953 0)36.66%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
41.18% (0.0030000000000001 0)58.81% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Greuther Furth Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.11% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)14.89% (0.022 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.76% (-0.033999999999999 -0.03)43.24% (0.035999999999994 0.04)
Magdeburg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.33% (0.034999999999997 0.03)25.67% (-0.032999999999998 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.42% (0.047000000000004 0.05)60.58% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Greuther Furth 50.26%
    Magdeburg 27.44%
    Draw 22.3%
Greuther FurthDrawMagdeburg
2-1 @ 9.43% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
1-0 @ 7.28% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
2-0 @ 6.93% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5.99% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
3-0 @ 4.4% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-2 @ 4.07% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-1 @ 2.85% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-0 @ 2.1% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.94% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
5-1 @ 1.09% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 4.2%
Total : 50.26%
1-1 @ 9.9% (0.0020000000000007 0)
2-2 @ 6.41% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-0 @ 3.82%
3-3 @ 1.85% (0.002 0)
Other @ 0.33%
Total : 22.3%
1-2 @ 6.73% (0.008 0.01)
0-1 @ 5.2% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-2 @ 3.53% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
1-3 @ 3.05% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.91% (0.004 0)
0-3 @ 1.6% (0.004 0)
1-4 @ 1.04% (0.0029999999999999 0)
2-4 @ 0.99% (0.003 0)
Other @ 2.4%
Total : 27.44%

Head to Head
Mar 18, 2023 12pm
Gameweek 25
Greuther Furth
3-0
Magdeburg
Green (64'), Heber (69' og.), Petkov (75')
Sep 11, 2022 12.30pm
Gameweek 8
Magdeburg
2-1
Greuther Furth
Piccini (38'), Kwarteng (86')
Michalski (42')
Apr 27, 2019 12pm
Gameweek 31
Magdeburg
2-1
Greuther Furth
Beck (16'), Lohkemper (45')
Preissinger (3'), Perthel (51')
Steininger (11')
Maloca (38'), Steininger (39'), Raum (55'), Reese (72')
Nov 23, 2018 5.30pm
Gameweek 14
Greuther Furth
3-2
Magdeburg
Keita-Ruel (30'), Parker (88'), Magyar (90')
Ernst (45'), Bauer (71'), Reese (86'), Mohr (89')
Beck (40'), Lohkemper (49')
Rother (90')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1St Pauli23139143222148
2Holstein Kiel23133744321242
3Hamburger SV22115645331238
4Hannover23107643311237
5SC PaderbornSC Paderborn2311483638-237
6Greuther Furth2210573428635
7Fortuna DusseldorfDusseldorf2296746321433
8Hertha Berlin239684337633
9Karlsruher SCKarlsruher238874440432
10Elversberg229583536-132
11Magdeburg238693833530
12Nuremberg228683140-930
13Wehen WiesbadenWiesbaden2376102630-427
14Schalke 04Schalke2382133445-1126
15Eintracht BraunschweigBraunschweig2373132235-1324
16KaiserslauternKaiserslautern2364133548-1322
17Hansa RostockHansa Rostock2264122236-1422
18VfL OsnabruckOsnabruck2329122045-2515

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!