MX23RW : Friday, March 1 18:17:32| >> :300:86500:86500:
Welsh Premier League | Gameweek 18
Dec 2, 2023 at 2.30pm UK
Deeside College Stadium
Connah's Quay
7 - 0
Barry
Sainty (14' og.), Kenny (21', 52' og.), Franklin (62'), Harrington (65'), Davies (80'), Wilde (86')
Nash (44')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Sylvester (88')
Coverage of the Welsh Premier League clash between Connah's Quay Nomads and Barry Town United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Colwyn Bay 2-3 Connah's Quay
Wednesday, November 29 at 7.45pm in Welsh Premier League
Last Game: Barry 1-1 Pen-y-Bont
Tuesday, November 28 at 7.45pm in Welsh Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Connah's Quay Nomads win with a probability of 75.1%. A draw had a probability of 15% and a win for Barry Town United had a probability of 9.91%.

The most likely scoreline for a Connah's Quay Nomads win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.52%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-0 (9.23%) and 2-1 (9.07%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (6.9%), while for a Barry Town United win it was 1-2 (2.97%). The actual scoreline of 7-0 was predicted with a 0.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Connah's Quay Nomads would win this match.

Result
Connah's Quay NomadsDrawBarry Town United
75.1% (0.040999999999997 0.04) 14.99% (-0.0039999999999996 -0) 9.91% (-0.036 -0.04)
Both teams to score 53.62% (-0.137 -0.14)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
67.8% (-0.096000000000004 -0.1)32.2% (0.096000000000004 0.1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
46.2% (-0.111 -0.11)53.8% (0.11 0.11)
Connah's Quay Nomads Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
92.8% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)7.2% (0.014 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
73.86% (-0.035000000000011 -0.04)26.14% (0.035999999999998 0.04)
Barry Town United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.78% (-0.139 -0.14)42.22% (0.14 0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.38% (-0.119 -0.12)78.62% (0.119 0.12)
Score Analysis
    Connah's Quay Nomads 75.1%
    Barry Town United 9.91%
    Draw 14.99%
Connah's Quay NomadsDrawBarry Town United
2-0 @ 10.52% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
3-0 @ 9.23% (0.028 0.03)
2-1 @ 9.07% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
1-0 @ 8% (0.035 0.04)
3-1 @ 7.96% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
4-0 @ 6.07% (0.014 0.01)
4-1 @ 5.24% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.43% (-0.016 -0.02)
5-0 @ 3.2% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
5-1 @ 2.76% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
4-2 @ 2.26% (-0.012 -0.01)
6-0 @ 1.4% (0.0010000000000001 0)
6-1 @ 1.21% (-0.004 -0)
5-2 @ 1.19% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 3.59%
Total : 75.1%
1-1 @ 6.9% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-2 @ 3.91% (-0.015 -0.02)
0-0 @ 3.04% (0.016 0.02)
3-3 @ 0.99% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 14.99%
1-2 @ 2.97% (-0.01 -0.01)
0-1 @ 2.62% (0.004 0)
0-2 @ 1.13% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-3 @ 1.12% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 2.06%
Total : 9.91%

Head to Head
Sep 9, 2023 2.45pm
Gameweek 6
Barry
1-4
Connah's Quay
Hulbert (22')
Tomlinson (62'), Cotterill (90'), Veale (90')
Davies (40', 66'), Kenny (44'), Disney (85')
Mar 12, 2022 2.30pm
Gameweek 2
Connah's Quay
2-0
Barry
Owens (36'), Harrison (54')
Disney (8')

McLaggon (26'), Kavanagh (35')
Jan 29, 2022 2.30pm
Gameweek 21
Connah's Quay
2-3
Barry
Horan (45+2'), Edwards (54')
Morris (39'), Eardley (73')
Byrne (62' og.), McLaggon (65', 72')
Press (51'), Cotterill (61'), Green (61')
Sep 11, 2021 2.30pm
Gameweek 5
Barry
1-0
Connah's Quay
Kavanagh (24')
Sainty (78')

Insall (70')
Disney (56')
May 4, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 5
Barry
1-2
Connah's Quay
Wharton (67')
Hutson (60'), Cotterill (78'), Cooper (80')
Cotterill (90+1')
Morris (76' pen.), Curran (78')
Davies (64'), Disney (87')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1The New SaintsNew Saints330089157471
2Connah's Quay NomadsConnah's Quay321065333254
3Bala TownBala Town31113123841
4Cardiff MUCardiff MU30213244-1236
5Caernarfon TownCaernarfon30214452-833
6Newtown AFCNewtown30033842-433
Relegation Round
1Haverfordwest CountyHaverfordwest30213136-530
2Pen-y-BontPen-y-Bont31203336-327
3Barry Town UnitedBarry30213047-1725
4Pontypridd Town AFCPontypridd32102132-1120
5Aberystwyth TownAberystwyth31112048-2819
6Colwyn Bay31022955-2617
 
Regular Season
1The New SaintsNew Saints22202077146362
2Connah's Quay NomadsConnah's Quay22152559293047
3Bala TownBala Town2210752520537
4Cardiff MUCardiff MU229762839-1134
5Newtown AFCNewtown2210393531433
6Caernarfon TownCaernarfon229494041-131
7Haverfordwest CountyHaverfordwest227782933-428
8Pen-y-BontPen-y-Bont2284102832-425
9Barry Town UnitedBarry2265112741-1423
10Aberystwyth TownAberystwyth2243151846-2815
11Colwyn Bay2242162749-2214
12Pontypridd Town AFCPontypridd2254131331-1813

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!