MX23RW : Monday, May 20 14:09:44| >> :300:86500:86500:
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 8
Apr 14, 2024 at 2pm UK
Estadio Olimpico

Rampla
0 - 1
Racing


Rosa (77')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Varela (42')
Urreta (25'), Hernandez (90'), Mendez (90')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Rampla Juniors and Racing de Montevideo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cerro 3-0 Rampla
Sunday, April 7 at 2pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Racing de Montevideo win with a probability of 36.55%. A win for Rampla Juniors had a probability of 35.34% and a draw had a probability of 28.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Racing de Montevideo win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.42%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.78%) and 0-2 (6.74%). The likeliest Rampla Juniors win was 1-0 (11.18%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.19%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 11.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Racing de Montevideo in this match.

Result
Rampla JuniorsDrawRacing de Montevideo
35.34% (0.085000000000001 0.09) 28.11% (0.029 0.03) 36.55% (-0.118 -0.12)
Both teams to score 47.45% (-0.086999999999996 -0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.32% (-0.109 -0.11)58.68% (0.104 0.1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.78% (-0.085999999999999 -0.09)79.22% (0.081999999999994 0.08)
Rampla Juniors Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.5% (-0.00099999999999056 -0)31.5% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.11%67.89% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Racing de Montevideo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.27% (-0.12899999999999 -0.13)30.73% (0.123 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.01% (-0.15 -0.15)66.99% (0.146 0.15)
Score Analysis
    Rampla Juniors 35.33%
    Racing de Montevideo 36.55%
    Draw 28.11%
Rampla JuniorsDrawRacing de Montevideo
1-0 @ 11.18% (0.049999999999999 0.05)
2-1 @ 7.62% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-0 @ 6.46% (0.026999999999999 0.03)
3-1 @ 2.93% (0.0020000000000002 0)
3-0 @ 2.49% (0.01 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.73% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.92%
Total : 35.33%
1-1 @ 13.19% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 9.68% (0.037999999999998 0.04)
2-2 @ 4.5% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 0.74%
Total : 28.11%
0-1 @ 11.42% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-2 @ 7.78% (-0.022 -0.02)
0-2 @ 6.74% (-0.02 -0.02)
1-3 @ 3.06% (-0.019 -0.02)
0-3 @ 2.65% (-0.017 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.77% (-0.011 -0.01)
1-4 @ 0.9% (-0.009 -0.01)
Other @ 2.22%
Total : 36.55%

Head to Head
Oct 25, 2019 8pm
Racing
3-1
Rampla
Royon (33'), Quinones (82'), Mirabaje (95')
Pineiro (58')
Rosello (90')
Aug 31, 2019 7pm
Racing
2-4
Rampla
Sosa (21'), Mirabaje (47')
Nicolini (36'), Mirabaje (59')
Saavedra (10', 32', 60'), Diaz (80' pen.)
Rizzo (37'), Odriozola Lopez (93'), Rosa (95'), Saavedra (96')
Apr 6, 2019 7pm
Gameweek 8
Rampla
2-0
Racing
Pereira (62'), Candido (82')
Melazzi (9'), Ibanez (44'), Pereira (63'), Rizzo (85')

Arismendi (6'), Araujo (44')
Aug 19, 2018 7pm
Gameweek 5
Rampla
2-0
Racing
Coccaro (26'), Dorrego (91')
Diaz (22'), Leites (29')

Bonifazi (15'), Lacoste (68')
May 26, 2018 7pm
Racing
1-2
Rampla
Barrientos (67' pen.)
Cabrera (35')
Paim (37'), Martinones (71')
Felipe (60'), Paim (77'), Odriozola (86')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PenarolPenarol1311202762135
2NacionalNacional1274125151025
3Boston RiverBoston River137331813524
4ProgresoProgreso137332421324
5Defensor SportingDefensor136432516922
6Racing de MontevideoRacing135351817118
7Cerro Largo135351413118
8LiverpoolLiverpool123631918115
9Montevideo WanderersWanderers134361317-415
10Deportivo MaldonadoMaldonado124261315-214
11River PlateRiver Plate133461519-413
12DanubioDanubio133461217-513
13Rampla JuniorsRampla133371224-1212
14CerroCerro132561323-1011
15FenixFenix132471016-610
16Miramar Misiones121561523-88


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!