MX23RW : Friday, June 21 23:52:18| >> :300:86500:86500:
Boston River logo
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 15
Jun 4, 2024 at 11pm UK
Estadio Campeones Olimpicos

Boston River
1 - 3
Nacional

Gomez (60')
Franco Allala (44'), Rodriguez (72'), Damiani (74'), Acosta (90+4')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Bentancourt (12'), Carneiro (45+7' pen.), Santander (69')
Baez (17'), Bentancourt (36'), Santander (74')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Boston River and Nacional.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Racing 1-2 Boston River
Friday, May 24 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nacional win with a probability of 50.41%. A draw had a probability of 25.8% and a win for Boston River had a probability of 23.78%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nacional win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.73%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.7%) and 1-2 (9.3%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.2%), while for a Boston River win it was 1-0 (8.01%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 4.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Nacional would win this match.

Result
Boston RiverDrawNacional
23.78% (0.363 0.36) 25.81% (0.364 0.36) 50.41% (-0.733 -0.73)
Both teams to score 48.22% (-0.649 -0.65)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.15% (-1.053 -1.05)54.84% (1.047 1.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.86% (-0.877 -0.88)76.14% (0.873 0.87)
Boston River Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.65% (-0.245 -0.24)38.34% (0.24 0.24)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.9% (-0.234 -0.23)75.09% (0.22999999999999 0.23)
Nacional Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.2% (-0.745 -0.75)21.79% (0.739 0.74)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.99% (-1.146 -1.15)55% (1.14 1.14)
Score Analysis
    Boston River 23.78%
    Nacional 50.41%
    Draw 25.81%
Boston RiverDrawNacional
1-0 @ 8.01% (0.27 0.27)
2-1 @ 5.85% (0.031 0.03)
2-0 @ 3.84% (0.105 0.11)
3-1 @ 1.87% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 1.42% (-0.034 -0.03)
3-0 @ 1.23% (0.026 0.03)
Other @ 1.56%
Total : 23.78%
1-1 @ 12.2% (0.14 0.14)
0-0 @ 8.36% (0.335 0.33)
2-2 @ 4.46% (-0.077 -0.08)
Other @ 0.79%
Total : 25.81%
0-1 @ 12.73% (0.24 0.24)
0-2 @ 9.7% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
1-2 @ 9.3% (-0.099 -0.1)
0-3 @ 4.92% (-0.133 -0.13)
1-3 @ 4.72% (-0.158 -0.16)
2-3 @ 2.26% (-0.091 -0.09)
0-4 @ 1.88% (-0.095 -0.1)
1-4 @ 1.8% (-0.103 -0.1)
Other @ 3.1%
Total : 50.41%

Head to Head
Oct 20, 2023 12.15am
Gameweek 6
Boston River
2-0
Nacional
Gutierrez (25'), Rodriguez (61')
Franco Allala (38'), Cougo (78')

Carneiro (51'), Rodriguez (69'), Romero (90+3')
Mar 11, 2023 10.30pm
Gameweek 6
Nacional
3-1
Boston River
Ramirez (36' pen.), Bocanegra (75'), Gigliotti (90+3')
Acuna (55')
Sep 15, 2022 12am
Jul 24, 2022 10pm
Gameweek 7
Nacional
2-0
Boston River
Gigliotti (57'), Fagundez (66')
Fagundez (68')

Rodriguez (45+1'), Mancebo (86'), Rodriguez (90+1')
Apr 10, 2022 10.30pm
Gameweek 8
Boston River
0-6
Nacional

Adrian Valdez (7'), Alberti (16'), Rodriguez (35'), Villa (82')
Ithurralde (18')
Carballo (3', 19', 79'), Trezza (45+1'), Zabala (63'), Fagundez (84')
Castro (14'), Rodriguez (31'), Marichal (38'), Carballo (56'), Fagundez (88')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!