MX23RW : Friday, April 19 04:52:07| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aberdeen logo
Celtic logo
Dundee logo
Hearts logo
Hibs logo
Kilmarnock logo
Livingston logo
Motherwell logo
Rangers logo
Ross County
St Johnstone logo
St Mirren logo
Ross County
Scottish Premiership | Gameweek 27
Feb 24, 2024 at 3pm UK
Global Energy Stadium
Livingston logo

Ross County
3 - 2
Livingston

Brophy (21', 27'), Sims (90+2')
Sheaf (75'), Murray (89')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Anderson (47', 86')
Nottingham (66'), Yengi (90+9')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Scottish Premiership clash between Ross County and Livingston, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dundee 2-0 Ross County
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Livingston 1-0 St Mirren
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in Scottish Premiership

We said: Ross County 0-2 Livingston

Both teams desperately need three points this weekend in their bid to try and avoid relegation, and because of how much is on the line, it promises to be a tight match. However, Livingston come into this game in much stronger form despite being lower in the table, and this could be the match where they lift off the foot of the table. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Ross County win with a probability of 45.51%. A win for Livingston has a probability of 28.1% and a draw has a probability of 26.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ross County win is 1-0 with a probability of 11.7%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (9.01%) and 2-0 (8.42%). The likeliest Livingston win is 0-1 (8.71%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.52%).

Result
Ross CountyDrawLivingston
45.51% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03) 26.39% (0.0040000000000013 0) 28.1% (0.026 0.03)
Both teams to score 50.12% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.85% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)54.15% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.44% (0.00099999999999767 0)75.56% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Ross County Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.27% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)23.73% (0.013000000000002 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.14% (-0.020000000000003 -0.02)57.86% (0.020999999999994 0.02)
Livingston Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.71% (0.01700000000001 0.02)34.28% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.01% (0.021000000000001 0.02)70.98% (-0.019000000000005 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Ross County 45.51%
    Livingston 28.1%
    Draw 26.39%
Ross CountyDrawLivingston
1-0 @ 11.7%
2-1 @ 9.01% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-0 @ 8.42% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.32% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 4.04% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.31%
4-1 @ 1.55% (-0.002 -0)
4-0 @ 1.45% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.7%
Total : 45.51%
1-1 @ 12.52%
0-0 @ 8.13% (0.0010000000000012 0)
2-2 @ 4.82% (0.0010000000000003 0)
Other @ 0.91%
Total : 26.39%
0-1 @ 8.71% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
1-2 @ 6.71% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-2 @ 4.66% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-3 @ 2.39% (0.0029999999999997 0)
2-3 @ 1.72% (0.0010000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 1.66% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.25%
Total : 28.1%

How you voted: Ross County vs Livingston

Ross County
50.0%
Draw
0.0%
Livingston
50.0%
6
Head to Head
Jan 30, 2024 7.45pm
Gameweek 15
Livingston
2-2
Ross County
Pittman (45'), MacKay (88')
Penrice (24')
Murray (28', 85')
Nightingale (69'), Murray (87')
Sep 16, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 5
Ross County
1-1
Livingston
Murray (59')
Anderson (72')
Brandon (45'), Devlin (51'), Obileye (61')
May 6, 2023 3pm
Mar 18, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 29
Livingston
2-1
Ross County
Nouble (37'), Devlin (38')
Murray (69')
Jan 7, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 21
Ross County
0-2
Livingston
Anderson (67', 70')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Group
1Celtic000080265478
2RangersRangers000072234975
3Hearts000046341262
4Kilmarnock00004334951
5St Mirren00003843-543
6Dundee00004454-1041
Relegation Group
1Hibernian00004451-739
2Motherwell00004651-537
3Aberdeen00003549-1435
4St Johnstone00002446-2231
5Ross County00003256-2430
6Livingston00002259-3718
 
First Phase
1Celtic33246380265478
2RangersRangers33243672234975
3Hearts33195946341262
4Kilmarnock33131284334951
5St Mirren33127143843-543
6Dundee331011124454-1041
7Hibernian33912124451-739
8Motherwell33813124651-537
9Aberdeen33811143549-1435
10St Johnstone33710162446-2231
11Ross County3379173256-2430
12Livingston3339212259-3718


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!