MX23RW : Friday, February 23 06:46:11| >> :300:86500:86500:
Qatar Stars League | Gameweek 11
Dec 8, 2023 at 2.30pm UK
Grand Hamad Stadium
Al Mu'aidar
2 - 2
Al Arabi
Alibec (45+4'), Salah Elneel (89' pen.)
Arias (75'), Ivanildo (90+4'), Kamal (90+6'), Kamal (90+6')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Rafinha (35'), Msakni (90+9')
Msakni (23'), Verratti (39'), Keddari (87')
Coverage of the Qatar Stars League clash between Al Mu'aidar and Al Arabi.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Qatar SC 3-2 Al Mu'aidar
Saturday, December 2 at 2.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Markhiya 0-4 Al Arabi
Friday, December 1 at 2.30pm in Qatar Stars League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al Arabi win with a probability of 53.43%. A win for Al Mu'aidar had a probability of 23.77% and a draw had a probability of 22.8%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al Arabi win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.78%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (9.2%) and 0-2 (8.47%). The likeliest Al Mu'aidar win was 2-1 (6.14%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.62%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.7% likelihood.

Result
Al Mu'aidarDrawAl Arabi
23.77% (0.0010000000000012 0) 22.8%53.43% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Both teams to score 57.64%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.62% (0.00099999999999767 0)42.38% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.21% (0.0010000000000048 0)64.79%
Al Mu'aidar Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.51% (0.0019999999999953 0)31.49% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.12% (0.0019999999999953 0)67.88% (-0.0020000000000095 -0)
Al Arabi Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.15%15.85% (0.00099999999999945 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.95%45.05%
Score Analysis
    Al Mu'aidar 23.77%
    Al Arabi 53.43%
    Draw 22.8%
Al Mu'aidarDrawAl Arabi
2-1 @ 6.14%
1-0 @ 5.77%
2-0 @ 3.33% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-1 @ 2.36%
3-2 @ 2.18%
3-0 @ 1.28%
Other @ 2.71%
Total : 23.77%
1-1 @ 10.62%
2-2 @ 5.65%
0-0 @ 4.99%
3-3 @ 1.34%
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 22.8%
1-2 @ 9.78%
0-1 @ 9.2% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-2 @ 8.47% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-3 @ 6.01%
0-3 @ 5.2%
2-3 @ 3.47%
1-4 @ 2.77%
0-4 @ 2.39%
2-4 @ 1.6%
1-5 @ 1.02%
Other @ 3.53%
Total : 53.43%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Al-SaddAl-Sadd1210113863231
2Al Wakrah1283126141227
3Al Gharafa128313324927
4Al-RayyanAl-Rayyan127142617922
5Al Arabi124532117417
6Al-DuhailAl-Duhail125252525017
7Umm Salal124351722-515
8Qatar SC123362021-112
9Al Ahli124082433-912
10Al Shamal122551622-611
11Al Mu'aidar121381934-156
12Al Markhiya121110636-304

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!