MX23RW : Friday, March 1 17:25:13| >> :300:86500:86500:
Qatar Stars League | Gameweek 10
Dec 2, 2023 at 2.30pm UK
Suheim Bin Hamad Stadium
Qatar SC
3 - 2
Al Mu'aidar
Mohamed Ali (7'), Tabata (61' pen.), Banoun (90+8')
Sousa (24'), Palangi (55'), Al-Muftah (75')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Hamed (36'), Hassouni (43' pen.)
Hassouni (23'), Bakayoko (53'), Alibec (90+7')
Bakayoko (73')
Coverage of the Qatar Stars League clash between Qatar SC and Al Mu'aidar.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Qatar SC 0-2 Al Shamal
Friday, November 24 at 2.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Mu'aidar 0-0 Al-Rayyan
Saturday, November 25 at 4.30pm in Qatar Stars League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Qatar SC win with a probability of 50.87%. A win for Al Mu'aidar had a probability of 26.54% and a draw had a probability of 22.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Qatar SC win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.56%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.9%) and 2-0 (7.38%). The likeliest Al Mu'aidar win was 1-2 (6.62%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.22%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 3.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Qatar SC would win this match.

Result
Qatar SCDrawAl Mu'aidar
50.87% (0.184 0.18) 22.59% (-0.025000000000002 -0.03) 26.54% (-0.158 -0.16)
Both teams to score 61.41% (-0.064 -0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.25% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)38.75% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.94% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)61.06% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Qatar SC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.57% (0.060000000000002 0.06)15.43% (-0.055 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.73% (0.107 0.11)44.27% (-0.102 -0.1)
Al Mu'aidar Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.61% (-0.124 -0.12)27.39% (0.127 0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.14% (-0.16099999999999 -0.16)62.86% (0.165 0.16)
Score Analysis
    Qatar SC 50.87%
    Al Mu'aidar 26.54%
    Draw 22.58%
Qatar SCDrawAl Mu'aidar
2-1 @ 9.56% (0.012 0.01)
1-0 @ 7.9% (0.023 0.02)
2-0 @ 7.38% (0.036 0.04)
3-1 @ 5.95% (0.019 0.02)
3-0 @ 4.6% (0.031000000000001 0.03)
3-2 @ 3.86% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-1 @ 2.78% (0.014 0.01)
4-0 @ 2.15% (0.019 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.8% (0.0029999999999999 0)
5-1 @ 1.04% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 3.86%
Total : 50.87%
1-1 @ 10.22% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.19% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-0 @ 4.23% (0.0040000000000004 0)
3-3 @ 1.66% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 0.28%
Total : 22.58%
1-2 @ 6.62% (-0.028 -0.03)
0-1 @ 5.47% (-0.014 -0.01)
0-2 @ 3.54% (-0.022 -0.02)
1-3 @ 2.86% (-0.022 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.67% (-0.015 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.53% (-0.015 -0.01)
1-4 @ 0.93% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 2.91%
Total : 26.54%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Al-SaddAl-Sadd1411214163535
2Al Gharafa1493238271130
3Al Wakrah1484227161128
4Al-RayyanAl-Rayyan1381428181025
5Umm Salal145452024-419
6Al Arabi134632319418
7Al-DuhailAl-Duhail145362831-318
8Al Ahli145092736-915
9Qatar SC143472125-413
10Al Shamal142661724-712
11Al Mu'aidar142482134-1310
12Al Markhiya142111839-317

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!