MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 20:19:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
Brest logo
Clermont Foot
Le Havre
Lens logo
Lille
Lorient logo
Lyon
Marseille
Metz logo
Monaco
Montpellier
Nantes
Nice
PSG logo
Reims
Rennes
Strasbourg
Toulouse
Nantes
Ligue 1 | Gameweek 24
Mar 3, 2024 at 2pm UK
Stade de la Beaujoire - Louis Fonteneau
Metz logo

Nantes
0 - 2
Metz


Douglas (63'), Castelletto (64'), Cozza (68')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Mikautadze (58' pen.), Udol (60')
Cande (2'), Colin (28')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Ligue 1 clash between Nantes and Metz, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Lorient 0-1 Nantes
Saturday, February 24 at 4pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Metz 1-2 Lyon
Friday, February 23 at 8pm in Ligue 1

We said: Nantes 2-1 Metz

Nantes have managed much-needed wins over Toulouse and Lorient in recent weeks, and Les Canaris should be confident of repeating the trick on Sunday afternoon. Against a backdrop of fan protests and financial issues, we do not believe that Metz will be able to earn a positive result at Stade de la Beaujoire this weekend. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nantes win with a probability of 42.8%. A win for Metz had a probability of 31.39% and a draw had a probability of 25.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nantes win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.17%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.91%) and 2-0 (7.39%). The likeliest Metz win was 0-1 (8.45%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.26%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 5.1% likelihood.

Result
NantesDrawMetz
42.8% (-0.278 -0.28) 25.82% (0.242 0.24) 31.39% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
Both teams to score 53.69% (-0.757 -0.76)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.64% (-0.992 -0.99)50.37% (1.003 1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.7% (-0.887 -0.89)72.31% (0.89700000000001 0.9)
Nantes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.61% (-0.56100000000001 -0.56)23.39% (0.572 0.57)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.63% (-0.829 -0.83)57.38% (0.84 0.84)
Metz Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.08% (-0.465 -0.47)29.93% (0.475 0.47)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.97% (-0.567 -0.57)66.03% (0.577 0.58)
Score Analysis
    Nantes 42.8%
    Metz 31.39%
    Draw 25.81%
NantesDrawMetz
1-0 @ 10.17% (0.239 0.24)
2-1 @ 8.91% (-0.055 -0.05)
2-0 @ 7.39% (0.052 0.05)
3-1 @ 4.32% (-0.101 -0.1)
3-0 @ 3.58% (-0.035 -0.04)
3-2 @ 2.6% (-0.095 -0.09)
4-1 @ 1.57% (-0.063 -0.06)
4-0 @ 1.3% (-0.036 -0.04)
4-2 @ 0.95% (-0.051 -0.05)
Other @ 2.01%
Total : 42.8%
1-1 @ 12.26% (0.13 0.13)
0-0 @ 7% (0.279 0.28)
2-2 @ 5.38% (-0.105 -0.11)
3-3 @ 1.05% (-0.053 -0.05)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 25.81%
0-1 @ 8.45% (0.229 0.23)
1-2 @ 7.4% (-0.018 -0.02)
0-2 @ 5.09% (0.073 0.07)
1-3 @ 2.98% (-0.047 -0.05)
2-3 @ 2.16% (-0.071 -0.07)
0-3 @ 2.05% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 3.27%
Total : 31.39%

How you voted: Nantes vs Metz

Nantes
82.4%
Draw
11.8%
Metz
5.9%
17
Head to Head
Nov 12, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 12
Metz
3-1
Nantes
Van Den Kerkhof (3'), Elisor (28'), Asoro (85')
Simon (12')
Feb 27, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 26
Metz
0-0
Nantes
Amadou (59')
Pajot (86')
Cyprien (40'), Traore (51')
Aug 15, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 2
Nantes
2-0
Metz
Kolo (12'), Blas (49')
Blas (53'), Coco (90')
Jan 24, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 21
Metz
2-0
Nantes
Leya Iseka (35'), Boulaya (90+3')
Goncalves (29'), Sarr (85'), Boulaya (89')

Coco (66'), Girotto (90')
Nov 22, 2020 12pm
Gameweek 11
Nantes
1-1
Metz
Kolo (29')
Abeid (41'), Da Silva (45+4')
Leya Iseka (45+4' pen.)
Fofana (71'), Oukidja (85'), Boye (87')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Paris Saint-GermainPSG28189165244163
2Brest28158541231853
3MonacoMonaco28157653381552
4Lille281310542251749
5Nice2812882822644
6Lens29127103832643
7Reims29117113639-340
8Marseille2810994133839
9Rennes29109104136539
10Lyon28115123442-838
11Toulouse2999113437-336
12StrasbourgStrasbourg2999113340-736
13Montpellier HSCMontpellier29810113641-533
14NantesNantes2994162845-1731
15Le HavreLe Havre29610132737-1028
16Lorient2868143552-1726
17Metz2975173049-1926
18Clermont29410152148-2722


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!