MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 12:20:08| >> :300:86500:86500:
Hungarian NB I | Gameweek 33
May 18, 2024 at 4.45pm UK
Puskas Akademia Pancho Arena

Puskas Academy
4 - 1
Debrecen

Nagy (15' pen., 49'), Komaromi (36', 90')
Plsek (47'), Komaromi (73'), Colley (90+5')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Bodi (45+4')
Tuboly (34')
Manrique (24')
Coverage of the Hungarian NB I clash between Puskas Academy and Debrecen.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: MTK 1-3 Puskas Academy
Saturday, May 11 at 2.30pm in Hungarian NB I
Last Game: Debrecen 1-0 Fehervar
Sunday, May 12 at 6.30pm in Hungarian NB I

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Puskas Academy win with a probability of 55.47%. A draw had a probability of 22.5% and a win for Debrecen had a probability of 22.04%.

The most likely scoreline for a Puskas Academy win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.87%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.57%) and 2-0 (8.97%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.52%), while for a Debrecen win it was 1-2 (5.79%). The actual scoreline of 4-1 was predicted with a 2.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Puskas Academy would win this match.

Result
Puskas AcademyDrawDebrecen
55.47% (-0.153 -0.15) 22.48% (0.179 0.18) 22.04% (-0.033999999999999 -0.03)
Both teams to score 56.47% (-0.662 -0.66)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.11% (-0.855 -0.85)42.88% (0.844 0.84)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.71% (-0.853 -0.85)65.28% (0.84399999999999 0.84)
Puskas Academy Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.66% (-0.34999999999999 -0.35)15.34% (0.341 0.34)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.9% (-0.654 -0.65)44.09% (0.644 0.64)
Debrecen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.7% (-0.511 -0.51)33.29% (0.501 0.5)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.09% (-0.566 -0.57)69.9% (0.556 0.56)
Score Analysis
    Puskas Academy 55.47%
    Debrecen 22.04%
    Draw 22.47%
Puskas AcademyDrawDebrecen
2-1 @ 9.87% (0.0020000000000007 0)
1-0 @ 9.57% (0.243 0.24)
2-0 @ 8.97% (0.123 0.12)
3-1 @ 6.17% (-0.074000000000001 -0.07)
3-0 @ 5.61% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-2 @ 3.39% (-0.088 -0.09)
4-1 @ 2.89% (-0.069 -0.07)
4-0 @ 2.63% (-0.026 -0.03)
4-2 @ 1.59% (-0.061 -0.06)
5-1 @ 1.08% (-0.04 -0.04)
5-0 @ 0.99% (-0.022 -0.02)
Other @ 2.7%
Total : 55.47%
1-1 @ 10.52% (0.12 0.12)
2-2 @ 5.43% (-0.074 -0.07)
0-0 @ 5.11% (0.189 0.19)
3-3 @ 1.24% (-0.05 -0.05)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 22.47%
1-2 @ 5.79% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
0-1 @ 5.62% (0.133 0.13)
0-2 @ 3.09% (0.031 0.03)
1-3 @ 2.12% (-0.033 -0.03)
2-3 @ 1.99% (-0.056 -0.06)
0-3 @ 1.13% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.31%
Total : 22.04%

Head to Head
Feb 24, 2024 4.30pm
Gameweek 22
Debrecen
1-0
Puskas Academy
Szecsi (75')
Baranyai (35')

Batik (30'), Slagveer (90+2')
Oct 28, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 11
Puskas Academy
1-1
Debrecen
Gruber (38')
Szolnoki (75')
Dzsudzsak (16')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!