MX23RW : Monday, June 17 04:46:05| >> :60:3055:3055:
Copa do Brasil | Third Round | 2nd Leg
Jul 12, 2024 at 11pm UK
Estadio Alfredo Jaconi
Internacional (Brasil)

Juventude
vs.
Internacional

Coverage of the Copa do Brasil Third Round clash between Juventude and Internacional.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Internacional win with a probability of 39.47%. A win for Juventude had a probability of 32.14% and a draw had a probability of 28.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Internacional win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.39%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.04%) and 0-2 (7.53%). The likeliest Juventude win was 1-0 (10.88%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.23%).

Result
JuventudeDrawInternacional
32.14%28.39%39.47%
Both teams to score 46.16%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
39.95%60.05%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.72%80.27%
Juventude Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.62%34.38%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.91%71.09%
Internacional Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.35%29.65%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.3%65.7%
Score Analysis
    Juventude 32.14%
    Internacional 39.46%
    Draw 28.39%
JuventudeDrawInternacional
1-0 @ 10.88%
2-1 @ 7.06%
2-0 @ 5.81%
3-1 @ 2.51%
3-0 @ 2.07%
3-2 @ 1.53%
Other @ 2.27%
Total : 32.14%
1-1 @ 13.23%
0-0 @ 10.19%
2-2 @ 4.29%
Other @ 0.67%
Total : 28.39%
0-1 @ 12.39%
1-2 @ 8.04%
0-2 @ 7.53%
1-3 @ 3.26%
0-3 @ 3.05%
2-3 @ 1.74%
1-4 @ 0.99%
0-4 @ 0.93%
Other @ 1.53%
Total : 39.46%

Head to Head
Jul 2, 2024
11pm
May 14, 2024 1am
Aug 30, 2022 12am
Gameweek 24
Internacional
4-0
Juventude
Pires (45+5'), Nogueira (89'), Pegorari (90+1')
May 8, 2022 11pm
Gameweek 5
Juventude
1-1
Internacional
Ruiz (90+3')
Mendes (17'), Jadson (44'), Matheus (49'), Ruiz (53'), Mendes (79')
Vitao (47')
Wanderson (79'), Edenilson (79'), Patrick (86'), Henrique (90+2')
Nov 11, 2021 12.30am
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 Austria Austria00000
3 France France00000
4 Poland Poland10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!